pw needs new characters now!!!

simbostad
simbostad Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok i played this when it was cb and it was fun but the starting over sucked and they have only like 6 characters but need desperately to have new characters having the same ones gets old
Post edited by simbostad on

Comments

• guylardia
    guylardia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dont have much probs with lack of char. at least have a male veno or something...only prob I have is that there are lots of look alike with the same hair style/color and build theres no individualism as if they were all copies of the same mold...I've only seen like 3 chars with the same hair style but I dont care about that....have people forgot how to custimize there char or do they just really care.....>_>
  • Manual - Sanctuary
    Manual - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For most online games, six is alot. One of the old games I played had only 4 choices, and then 1 only had one choice. I think most classes are fun because the elves can fly, the untamned can turn into lil cute animals... I don't know if the humans can do anything, but they're strong! It starts out kind of boring because at first, my friend had no idea what to do, and nither did I. But then after awhile of getting a hang of it, it became fun. Just try playing one character from each kind of... species (idk what to call it b:laugh). Play all of them as low lvls... boring...
    b:cute
    I'll love him
    always
    no matter what

b:heart BlueAid b:heart
    4 - 15 - 08
    (Last Updated ~ Nov. 25)
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How best to put this ....... going back to the chinese release this game has been out a fair length of time. They have doubtless had a good bit of feedback on whether additional character choices are a good or a bad idea.

That they have not introduced additional race/class choices is a good indication that the design team in china deems them unneeded.

As for what guylardia had to say, *grins* I don't disagree, but then people not using the tools provided is thier lack of creativity, not the fault of the game designers. With the single exeption of the Barbarian/Werebeast there is more than ample scope for creative design in the characters.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • Emsins - Heavens Tear
    Emsins - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well I played mutliple MMORPG's and this one is by far the best game when it comes to character creation. In most games you just pick a face and hair and voila, there's one of the billion copies. Here you can modify like everything about your character, which I personally love.

It's true that the classes are similiar to the other MMORPG's, archers, mages, healers, fighters, tankers...But PW makes it unique with the races you can pick and the abilities the classes have to offer. Take the animals the Untamed are able to tame for example.

And if you do think they should make more races/classes, which races/classes do you they they should make?

I do believe they should make more options for the avatars tho, I dislike pink and I saw people with the same avatar as me (but I'm quite sure my character looks different. In fact, she doesn't look like the avatar a lot). But yeah, that's an itty bitty tiny point. :B