I need help plz :/

Dyren - Heavens Tear
Dyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well when i buy ZEN with paypal i will get this message

Hello, This purchase was caught and suspended by our security filters for having a slightly large fraud score. This is based on a series of filters based on the information entered at registration and the time of purchase. The document below asks you for information that is already on file with us so for us to accept it, all information must be matching and correct with the current file. If this is a legitimate payment, you need to fill out the following information to completion to verify both the funding source and the PWE account. ***It is REQUIRED that this verification form be sent from your PAYPAL registered e-mail address.*** 1. Registered email address for the PayPal account (or what is entered at the time of the card purchase): 2. Full shipping information for the PayPal account (or what is entered at the time of the card purchase): 3. PWE registered account name: 4. PWE registered email address: 5. PWE registered first and last name: PWE registered secret question: What is the name of your first pet?6. PWE registered secret answer: Once all of the above is filled out and correct, we can accept payments from this funding source to your PWE account. If no response is received within two hours, the payment will be refunded. If your response is received after the two hour mark, we will note in your record that all future payments should be accepted. Thank you,

Second part: 2. Full shipping information for the PayPal account (or what is entered at the time of the card purchase) i dont know what to put there i know every other but not this my mom thinks i have to put there credit card number since i'm not american or my main language aint english i dont know what to put there but if someone explains it i think i'll understand
Post edited by Dyren - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The shipping information should match the profile you entered when first entering the Charge Zen page -- you usually want it to match the same information as your card's registration address.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    Dyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    thank you now i understand it :D