Help with zen!!

Anaway - Heavens Tear
Anaway - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Okay, serious, I tried to call a GM in the game over 40 times, but no gms! And now I'm getting irritated because still no responde from the support..:| What do you know!? Well, I tried ordering zen with my dad's paypal...it went through and said suspended...When I came back it said refunded..Like wtf, we didn't want to refund it! Anyway...I really need help and I'm getting ticked off. b:angry
Post edited by Anaway - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Oh yea, I forgot to ask..is there anyway I can still get the zen? You can still take out the 20 zen..I really just want to get it! >:| It's very annoying
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    Dyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yeah i have kinda same problem did you get that verification message
  • Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yup...my dad got it and he said it was refunded and they didn't tell why :| ..Figures..How'd you get it fixed?
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    i ddint get it fixed i dont know what to put on part 2 :/
  • Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Well :| Idk what they want us to do, but they simply say to just put the freakin paypal account..Nothing had an error until it went from suspended to freakin refunded..Seriously, they expect us to pay and yet theres no gms...XD Dude..I'm praying that they'll still give me the 20 zen and take it out of the paypal account :|
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    hmm i thought paypal account refunded it too to us but o well i want my ZEN too
  • Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I mean wtf...:| We wouldn't of done the process IF WE WANTED TO REFUND IT..God...I swear T_T
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    yeah and now becose of that i dont know what to answer to that questin my mom wont get her money from paypal account and i wont get my ZEN x.x so you should dele that verification message thing it SUCKS
  • Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    We should make them give it back to us and just take the god damned amount away! >:| Geez... Is the Ultimate Game card easier? :|
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    i have no idea :/
  • Anaway - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I'm gonna just buy that if they don't give it back..You should buy it too. Btw don't believe in the locater thing..I tried to locate in Ri and came up with nothing but when I was in blockbuster I found it ^____^
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The first time you submit a transaction through PayPal or Google Checkout, there will be a minor delay and the payment will be temporarily suspended in order for the verification process to run. If your payment method's information (held by Paypal or Google Checkout) matches that of the payment profile and no other fraud flags pop up, the payment will usually clear within 30 minutes. In outlying cases, the billing department may attempt to contact you through e-mail or inside the game through a GM in order to clarify billing information issues. Note that PWE sends out a lot of billing-related e-mails, so if you have an e-mail account with AOL or Comcast, please do be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder.

Please make sure your billing information for that payment method matches the profile you provide Perfect World Entertainment from the charge Zen page. You can have multiple profiles, but if they don't match what you try to pay with, it's a real big card fraud warning flag.

Due to the vastly lower risk of fraud or theft of Ultimate Game Cards, they usually go through instantly and without as much attention paid to profile information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    hmm if i realized right i cant have profile here what have my own information and my mom's information in paypal to acuire ZEN
  • gattsuru
    edited December 2008
    You want your profile's information to match that of your Paypal account's credit card's billing address. You can change default profile or add new billing profiles from the Charge Zen screen in order to match those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    but do i need to have my PW account information to be same too?
  • gattsuru
    edited December 2008
    According to the terms of service, your PW registration information is required to match your real and personal information, not that of a relation's credit card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Good then there's nothing to worry about
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I just ask this anymore lol... So if i make billing adress and paypal adress to match i might not get verification message?
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello folks,

Please send a support ticket to us via that link in regards to this issue. We can then go into specifics on why you are running into this issue. You cannot get a specific answer to your issue on the forums due to account privacy. Just send us a ticket and you should get a reply within 24 hours. The online GM's are policemen and do not handle ZEN issues.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OMG! the same thingis starting to happen to me! b:angry I was trying to get zen through my dad's paypal and we got an email saying that the transaction was suspended! Then it asked us to fill out a form (and there was none there to fill out btw and it pissed my dad off XD) and we did and we just sent the email. Does anyone know why it was suspended? We ordered one order of zen of $50 and we didn't get that suspension email, but then we ordered another $20 worth and we got the email, and transfering zen to my charater's in Heaven's Tear isn't working. We sent it to be transfered 2 times and it's still not there in gold >______<. Well, it's starting to **** me off to.
  • Dyren - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    did information change to refunded if it did they refunded ur moneys its strange how u cant send ZEN right away to ur account in game or i couldnt