Viewing in game problems.

xhatred
xhatred Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
I cant see people that are more than right infront of my face. this only happens when im on my lvl 41 BM.(is this a lvl glitch?) On my other characters i can see fine. And before anyone says it, yes ive checked my settings, distance is on maximum and Best Performance is off.
EDIT: O and also when i get near people and they appear, everyone has the same standard face and grey hair. if i click on them i see their different heads though.
Post edited by xhatred on

Comments

• xhatred
    edited December 2008
    I tried to Verifying and it didnt fix anything.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Check your settings from the in-game menu while logged into that character -- to do so, click the System button (bottom right of screen, looks like a pair of red-brown sticks in an X shape), then the System Settings button (looks like a green, old-style computer monitor). You'll be interested in most of the settings on the first and second tabs, especially the Customizations checkbox of the UI tab, and the Distance bars..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xhatred
    edited December 2008
    No i already checked that. I had this problem before. i maximized my distance bar and checked customizations.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Toggle Best Performance mode (right above your health bar) on and off and then try those settings again. If that does not fix the issue, please rename the C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\userdata folder to userdata_old and do a Verify from the Launcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    make sure you have customizations ON and proxy visuals Off, thats what the issue is there are both of those so when you log on check them and make thats how those are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.