OMG LC watch out

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Since you are so good at pulling numbers out of your ****. Here is one too. Did you enjoy the 60k dmg critical shot? 1 shot nooblet?
    No, but I can see your QQs and dam you must be really butt hurt now to QQ so much. Why don't you post the 60k damage SS, I'm sure you can grow your e-peen with it. Oh wait, you can't because you don't know my char name... so you can't photoshop it b:chuckle

LOL. Saddest thing I have ever read.

I often look for 5on1 or 10on1 parties. READ: I seek them. Why? Because everyone who tries to solo me eats the dirt like a nooblet. Whats the fun when I can beat anyone anywhere? Thats right, I play around with gangs of nooblets. Fun times.
    Haha if you mean gang of 6X and getting rolled by them... yeah. You can only play with nooblets because you are a noob. b:thanks Sad you got a lot of dolls. Go challenge more noobs and get rolled please.

Too bad the safezone is only so small. 2K people have ate the dirt under my axes and counting.....maybe you can move to HT so you can stop running and have tea parties instead.
    I lost count of the number of times I rolled you. *sigh* Invite me to you tea parties sometimes, I do enjoy them.
    *puts on his wizard hat and robes*

You are too right. except maybe i rolled 3 8x bl 3on1 while dealing 12k dmg to some nooblet? try again pl0x

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8706/rapedbr2.jpg
    Yup, you did some damage on a robe nooblet. Those are the only things you can roll. Sad, but true.

p.s. I know you are trying hard. Fiery knows who I am, since I actually played a small roll in her long story. Why don't you pay her and try to get some info?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Why uninstall Deity were not the 9x who cant kill ppl he has 20+ lvls on and has spent a **** amount of money on this game.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    No, but I can see your QQs and dam you must be really butt hurt now to QQ so much. Why don't you post the 60k damage SS, I'm sure you can grow your e-peen with it. Oh wait, you can't because you don't know my char name... so you can't photoshop it b:chuckle

You know my ign name so why don't you PS some dmg? You claimed to do 8.6k first. You show ur pic and I will show my ;)

Haha if you mean gang of 6X and getting rolled by them... yeah. You can only play with nooblets because you are a noob. b:thanks Sad you got a lot of dolls. Go challenge more noobs and get rolled please.

keep on deluding yourself. it might make you feel less pathetic

I lost count of the number of times I rolled you. *sigh* Invite me to you tea parties sometimes, I do enjoy them.
    *puts on his wizard hat and robes*

once again, just sad. if you can really beat me, you'd have frapped it and posted it a long time ago.

Yup, you did some damage on a robe nooblet. Those are the only things you can roll. Sad, but true.

Ah, 'some' dmg....come, show me a higher dmg...LOL
    Why uninstall Deity were not the 9x who cant kill ppl he has 20+ lvls on and has spent a **** amount of money on this game.

maybe if you had 20 people, you might have ticked my heiro. and oh, run to safezone more 3on1...LOL
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    You still dont get it deity. I do it to make you look bad for no other reason u chase dme for 30 min even got a few shots in here and their and still fialed to kill a 7x wheres ur non existant 50k dmg lol
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    You know my ign name so why don't you PS some dmg? You claimed to do 8.6k first. You show ur pic and I will show my ;)
    If i clipped the SS and posted it, you would call it photoshopped. I don't want to revel my identity. So I'll assume it never happened. But, your butt must really hurt after getting 1 shotted yesterday.

keep on deluding yourself. it might make you feel less pathetic
    You are living in a fantasy world huh?

once again, just sad. if you can really beat me, you'd have frapped it and posted it a long time ago.
    * Brag less
    * Get flamed less
    * Hide identity
    * b:shutup

Ah, 'some' dmg....come, show me a higher dmg...LOL
    I'll get you some SS clips later *opens photoshop*

maybe if you had 20 people, you might have ticked my heiro. and oh, run to safezone more 3on1...LOL
    There, Deity... you see you are the crown of QQers.

DIE TY
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    This is deitys form of qqin as we all know lol
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    If i clipped the SS and posted it, you would call it photoshopped. I don't want to revel my identity. So I'll assume it never happened. But, your butt must really hurt after getting 1 shotted yesterday.

Next time can you pay a professional script writer instead of a 7 year old?

You are living in a fantasy world huh?

no ****? we are playing a game here. why, you think its your real life? poor soul....

[quote* Brag less
    * Get flamed less
    * Hide identity
    * b:shutup[/quote]

Yes, you'd brag about an imaginary 8.7k dmg on several separate threads but won't post a ss? if you really did 8.7k dmg, would i not remember you? hence whats the point of hiding your identity?

once logic sets in, it pwns you in the face....sad
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    And in all fairness deity your the one saying you hit ppl for dmg in the tens of thousands in pvp which ne good pvper knows is a bold faced lie. Atleast his number is realistic.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    And in all fairness deity your the one saying you hit ppl for dmg in the tens of thousands in pvp which ne good pvper knows is a bold faced lie. Atleast his number is realistic.

because i was making a mockery out of his claim. no one has hit me for 8k+....

how do you prove me wrong? simple....upload an ss ;)
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Next time can you pay a professional script writer instead of a 7 year old?
    So you paied a 7 year old kid to edit your SS. Wow no wonder it was bad. Btw, script writers are script writers. Graphic designers are Graphic designers.

My my, Lack of common knowledge much?
    no ****? we are playing a game here. why, you think its your real life? poor soul....
    You are my free source of entertainment b:dirty
    Yes, you'd brag about an imaginary 8.7k dmg on several separate threads but won't post a ss? if you really did 8.7k dmg, would i not remember you? hence whats the point of hiding your identity?

once logic sets in, it pwns you in the face....sad
    Sadly I didn't do 8.6k damage on you. someone from BLT did it. I mentioned it too.
    btw, You are stupid to have noticed that and b:laugh Thats why my identity is still unknown to you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I cna def believe someone hitting u for 8k how u ask undine strike gg. Oh that not including a eps magic debuff and being amped by a fox which will result in prolly more than 8k dmg on a crit.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I cna def believe someone hitting u for 8k how u ask undine strike gg

thus where is the ss?
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    not my claim lol
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    thus where is the ss?
    Its being photoshopped. We don't pay 7 year old kids like you did.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    So you paied a 7 year old kid to edit your SS. Wow no wonder it was bad. Btw, script writers are script writers. Graphic designers are Graphic designers.

My my, Lack of common knowledge much?

damn, you can't make up a decent lie or read.....double whammy...

if you are too dense to realize i was refering to your fabricated excuse, then there is nothing else to say.
    You are my free source of entertainment

if i am the only reason you don't /wrist every night, then you must be living a truly sad life. ok, i will be extra nice to you from now on..
    Sadly I didn't do 8.6k damage on you. someone from BLT did it. You are just pretending.

if another bl did the dmg, why would you claim you are not posting the ss to protect your own identity? yet again, logic kicked you right in the face
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    if another bl did the dmg, why would you claim you are not posting the ss to protect your own identity? yet again, logic kicked you right in the face
    because dumb dumb I can't SS his damage ^^ way to troll and fail b:victory
    You speak about logic? lol go buy yourself some logic gates from the electronics store.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Where did your thread go, Stickygreen? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ah, I love this server.

Such delicious drama. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Who the hell needs TV? Just read the LC threads. ^^;
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    @Haiz, it's not so much that CQ has the levels that people presume they're PvE. It probably has something to do with how Deity brags about PvE accomplishments (not my words). Aside from Deity, CQ doesn't talk on WC much -- I think that's very smart of most of them, but it does help push along rumors in its own way.

As for heaven vs hell, I guess I'm the only wizard that thinks they're both good paths to take. Heaven has more (amountwise) useful benefits, and even though hell has fewer, those few better suit my playing style. I'll always envy the +30% crit rate aftereffect of heaven's dragon though. >:

@Deity & n0ob, you guys are funny. Fiox is right though. Fully debuffed could probably land an 8k on you with dragon or sandstorm from a wizard. If you'd like to prove otherwise, locate a cleric and an 8x wizard with undine and YOU and the mage screenshot it. :x
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    noob is the most pathetic person on this server forum.. , can't even compare to deity.., You should get a life, forum is not all...
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    LMAO I asked you "if another bl did the dmg, why would you claim you are not posting the ss to protect your own identity? yet again, logic kicked you right in the face"

and you gave me
    because dumb dumb I can't SS his damage ^^ way to troll and fail b:victory

Obviously you can't THUS thats the reason I questioned why you gave the excuse that you won't post the SS to protect your own identity because IT MAKES NO SENSE.
    It probably has something to do with how Deity brags about PvE accomplishments (not my words).

I also brag about PVP accomplishments. Does that make CQ an instant random KOS guild? Weak excuse...
    Fiox is right though. Fully debuffed could probably land an 8k on you with dragon or sandstorm from a wizard. If you'd like to prove otherwise, locate a cleric and an 8x wizard with undine and YOU and the mage screenshot it. :x

Could and did are two separate things. With full debuff, theoretically I can do 30k+ dmg with triple fury, crit + serk. Does that happen often if at all?
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    noob is the most pathetic person on this server forum.. , can't even compare to deity.., You should get a life, forum is not all...
    I remember 1 shotting you twice when you were in a party with Shaye b:laugh
    Haven't seen you since then, mostly because I've been grinding too much. Let me fix my HH90 gears then we'll have some fun.
    Could and did are two separate things. With full debuff, theoretically I can do 30k+ dmg with triple fury, crit + serk. Does that happen often if at all?
    On a robe. Yes. But not on a LA or heavy who is at the same level as you. With your beefed up HP status, I doubt you if you could ever pull it off. Fly around Avalanche valley more, I'd have a chance of running into you soon. I'm dying to try my triple fury + critical on you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    On a robe. Yes. But not on a LA or heavy who is at the same level as you.

Actually xmx took 13k from me from a regular shot after dragon (serk + crit). With amp, debuff and triple fury, 30k is very much possible.
    With your beefed up HP status, I doubt you if you could ever pull it off. Fly around Avalanche valley more, I'd have a chance of running into you soon. I'm dying to try my triple fury + critical on you.

Ignorant. I have 60 base vit actually. And I will be around ants for the next few days. Feel free to pay a visit anytime ;)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob, I know who you are now b:chuckle
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    n0ob, I know who you are now b:chuckle
    if you spill the beans you'll be next on my auto target b:thanks and i'm not kidding.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I remember 1 shotting you twice when you were in a party with Shaye b:laugh
    oh my, 1 more who 1 shots every1 on the server.
    go marry pandora
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if you spill the beans you'll be next on my auto target b:thanks and i'm not kidding.

Selling n0obs identity for feathers b:chuckleb:shutup
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dont see a reason as to why I should be scared that this guy is coming over to usb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well, when I said fully debuffed, Deity.. I was referring to the cleric debuff and mage debuff. That only takes a couple of seconds to do, and if 1vs10 or whatever is your thing, that leaves plenty of time. Whereas sparking and amping take more time and a little more organization to do all at once. o_o As I said, if you want to prove it wrong or impossible in real time, try it with a mage (one that has undine) and a cleric from CQ.

Also, the excuse may be "weak", but if it's true it's true. Where's the fun in all that bragging anyway? :x

I've known who n0ob is for a long time. b:chuckle
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
This discussion has been closed.