Maintainence over!

Options
2»

Comments

• roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    wow an exp scroll is like 50 cents...i can find that on the ground...quit crying guys...it will be up in an hour..if you dont have enough patience for a few hours a week you shouldnt be sitting at a computer. this game rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pluf
    pluf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The servers will be going down for Emergency Maintainence in about 10 minutes. The servers will be down for 2 hours. Please do not open such threads as that you can not connect to server.

Thank you.

Where do you get your information from?
  • McMecragor - Heavens Tear
    McMecragor - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sux a bit with al those bugs but at least the tech support does something about them , other games (i dont say names) have so much bugs that players somethims drop through the ground :/ I think it sux more if you drop through the ground wile playing than u have to wait like 2 lil' hours and btw what are 2 hours? Go for a walk ,search the net or even search the forums and the 2 hours are over.b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pluf wrote: »
    Where do you get your information from?

I am a Forum Moderator here there are others ways for us (only Moderators) to get in contact with a GM if we need it. Every week like clockwork whether it is an Emergency Maintainence or not there is always a little warning somewhere. And I for one try to be here for those maintainences. The GM's are busy right now getting the patch into the game, making sure that it works as intended and that the servers will work.
    GM Kantorek is normally at least one of the GM's doing the maintainence work. He works on that makes sure I know at least halfway if there is a problem so I know if something is up and can make a thread and inform people about it. That way he, and the other GM's, can better concentrate on working on the patch. It normally works quite well. Now if I, or any other Moderator, didn't know they would have to inform you themselves which would take time they need to work on the servers which in turn would delay the server coming back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sallym
    sallym Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    How Long Is Th System Down For?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Servers are up. Thanks for your patience.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Kryyn - Sanctuary
    Kryyn - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:question
    patch update game version 52 but servers are still down...hmm??
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    They are up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pluf
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am a Forum Moderator here there are others ways for us (only Moderators) to get in contact with a GM if we need it. Every week like clockwork whether it is an Emergency Maintainence or not there is always a little warning somewhere. And I for one try to be here for those maintainences. The GM's are busy right now getting the patch into the game, making sure that it works as intended and that the servers will work.
    GM Kantorek is normally at least one of the GM's doing the maintainence work. He works on that makes sure I know at least halfway if there is a problem so I know if something is up and can make a thread and inform people about it. That way he, and the other GM's, can better concentrate on working on the patch. It normally works quite well. Now if I, or any other Moderator, didn't know they would have to inform you themselves which would take time they need to work on the servers which in turn would delay the server coming back up.

I can appreciate that :)
    I just thought I ask because I had such troubles finding out what was going on and maybe I was looking for the answers in the wrong places. But now I know that if I have problems loggin in I should look at this forum and for any announcement from you.

Is it possible for you to give the title of your announcements a colour so it sticks out more?
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pluf wrote: »
    I can appreciate that :)
    I just thought I ask because I had such troubles finding out what was going on and maybe I was looking for the answers in the wrong places. But now I know that if I have problems loggin in I should look at this forum and for any announcement from you.

Is it possible for you to give the title of your announcements a colour so it sticks out more?

I never actually tried to see if that is possible... I can try to find out if it is possible to do that in the next couple days and if so implement that next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kryyn - Sanctuary
    Kryyn - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yeah!!!! and thx for the announcements. keep up the good work!!
  • pluf
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thanks, that would be very helpfull I think

b:pleased
  • spliff161987
    spliff161987 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    everybody has something to complain this is not good that is not good to everybody who complains i would like to say DON'T COMPLAIN ITS NOT EVERYDAY THAT THIS IS HAPPENED SO SHUT UP SAYING THINGS LIKE I'M GOING TO ANOTHER GAME
    every game has ups and downs its a fackt you know so dont complain about perfectworld couse like i said every game has ups and downs
  • Pandoryn - Heavens Tear
    Pandoryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I would like to commend the forum mods for informing us and keeping everyone calm (maybe not but-) you were of great help. I don't have a problem finding such announcements. They are prompt and if you look for it, chances are you'll find it.
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I would like to commend the forum mods for informing us and keeping everyone calm (maybe not but-) you were of great help. I don't have a problem finding such announcements. They are prompt and if you look for it, chances are you'll find it.

Thank you. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sorry for the doublepost but I have spoken to a GM about making threads announcing things like server maintainence a different colour. This is the answer I got.
    not possible at the moment, will require engineering work to do. its on our list but i don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately.

From what I heard from different GM's these last couple weeks the forum for Ether Saga Online is keeping alot of the Enginers busy at the moment. Hopefully as Dvorak told me it will be implemented in the future but when that will happen is anyones guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Once again I thank the GMs, moderators, and devs for going the extra mile to get manual patches out quickly and upload them to mirror sites. Were it not for your efforts, neither my girlfriend nor I would be able to play.
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • Ieeemap - Lost City
    Ieeemap - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    this coal loss is killing me! b:angry
This discussion has been closed.