Should the Arena be opened?

Options
SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
I say yes what do you think?

I think it should be like the "temple of the dragon" for lvl 60 players and the "city of abominations" event for lvl 80 players only instead the lvl requirement should be lvl 40 :)
My Youtube Channel:
youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
Post edited by SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    it should be opened to w/e lvl is appropriate gotta start working on badges early.... oh wait people are outlvling the badge weapon already, gg
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No. I am against cool extra features in this game so I vote "no" in this poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No. I am against cool extra features in this game so I vote "no" in this poll.

umm o...k... can i ask why???????
    My Youtube Channel:
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    According to the Archesour Arena Manager the arena opens every Saturday at 1900 (Military time) server time.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    tankhunter wrote: »
    According to the Archesour Arena Manager the arena opens every Saturday at 1900 (Military time) server time.

The arena used to open but it has been closed for sometime now. i want it to reopen :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Frightmare - Sanctuary
    Frightmare - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    seeing as how i just got 40 why not...

but my alt is 61 and hasn't been to TD yet, i actually just found out about it like 2 weeks ago, but stopped playing him to make a mage...

got the mage to 20, hated every step after level 5... so i made a veno

now i've had this girl for 8 days and i'm 40...

if they were to open the arena tonight with this patch, i'd probably still not go into it... as with another 2 or 3 days of playtime, i'll be in the 50s to close to 60

i just wish that this game could make it a little more worth it to play certain things. dont get me wrong i love it, but there's a few things that make the game not as enjoyable from time to time.

Gouf... ok my 61 i can solo him no problem...
    my 40... i had to pay someone 100,000 to kill him for me because noone's willing to sit through him with a group trying to have a cleric heal them since his HP is 226,136... i mean cmon! Dismal Shade's HP is 168,291 and it's hard enough to try to get a group together to kill him.

if you have to kill a boss at level 40, you should be able to either strategically kill it solo, or maybe with 1 cleric or a couple DDs...

and when i say strategically, i mean hp charm, buffs, food, pots, and a prayer.

as it stands, i only stopped my 61 because his buffed P.Def is 9300 and i can't solo TT, but if i'd have just stuck with grinding and here and there quests i'd be 75 to 80 by now...

i can only hope that the game will pick up with future updates or maybe open a few things to me that will make solo play a bit more fruitful.

not everyone likes playing with groups or being in guilds, but it's nice to be able to hold a conversation with someone from time to time... otherwise my ps3 wouldn't be gathering dust and i'd have beated gta4 and metal gear solid by now

-Lecher 61 bm
    -Frightmare 40 veno
    -Perf 20 wizard
    -Beerfarts lev 1 vendor :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I actually wasnt thinking of a boss per se (is that spelled right?) more of a place u can go to goof off and kill random mobs and be killed by random ppl etc. lol without any pressure or quests just a fun spot to grind a few lvls
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    umm o...k... can i ask why???????

b:laugh Hisui is making funnies.

*Note that no one has voted no...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031