Blacksmith level for TT?

XFlay - Sanctuary
XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hey,

my friend posted over in the Crafting Nook, but I dunno - I don't think it'll get the attention we need. The question is, he has the materials needed to make lv70 TT equipment, however, he's uncertain of what level his blacksmith skill should be, as some people have stated you need lv4+ blacksmimth to craft the equipment needed, where as others have said as it's N/A, you don't actually need to have above lv1 blacksmith skill.

Can anyone please clarify what level blacksmith skill you need to craft lv70 TT equipment, as well as the success rate!

Thankyou!
Post edited by XFlay - Sanctuary on

Comments

• scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am pretty sure you need lvl 4 at least for TT70 weapon. As for success, I am not sure what your saying but if you have the mats you need you will get what you are attempting to craft. The only thing that has a "success rate" is the amount of sockets.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You need 4. You can confirm this by going to the crafting pots in Archosaur and clicking the item you want to craft. The required crafting level will be listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yup, I've already been to them. So, if we try with something less than lv4, will all the MATs vanish? or will it just refuse to start?

Also - by success, I meant; is there any possibility that when using the MATs, there is a chance it can fail - losing all the items, etc.
  • CheeFox - Heavens Tear
    CheeFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If your blacksmith skill is less than level 4, you wont be able to craft the weapon

there is NO failures in crafting weapons/armors/jewelry, and you dont have to worry about losing materials making any.

What you get for extra sockets, 2 or 3 star items when crafting is pure luck

Hope that helps
    b:bye
    Chee