Chocolate Additive and rubstone problem

natura
natura Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
anyone has this problem whereby their Chocolate Additive has the description in chinese?i mined one out from a rubstone mine a few hours ago.Also, when mining rubstones, i do not receive the mined rubstone in my inventory on certain occasions,this problem maybe linked to the Chocolate Additive problem too i think
Post edited by natura on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There seems to be a bug with that. Honestly I think there will be an emergency patch sometime after the GM's start working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There seems to be a bug with that. Honestly I think there will be an emergency patch sometime after the GM's start working.

yeah the poor guys, honestly i feel kind of bad because they have ALOT to fix, and stuff to fix that wasnt even a new thing from the patch, stuff like that can get pretty frusterating, hints why i never finished the last game i was making ha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I wanted to let everyone who might not be aware know that the problem also applies to other mines. I've been trying to mine charcoal at 3 different locations, and, while I've received an edible pigment and exp/sp, I have yet to receive any charcoal today. I hope this problem is fixed soon so we can all continue to gather materials.
  • eva08
    eva08 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    when is the charcoal bug gonna be fixed???
  • Calito - Harshlands
    Calito - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi, can somebody tell if the only way to get "Cocoa Core:Power, Chocolate Additive, Chocolate Syrup and Edible Pigment", is by chance (luck) of crafting stone, logs and that stuff, or is there another way to get it??b:surrender Thnx for answers!!! b:victory
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whoa necro!

SPOONZ!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    THIS is the exact reason why necros are so disruptive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sad does noone read time stampz any morez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whoa necro!

SPOONZ!

Aryannamage~!
    ~

(>.<)

darth?b:surrender
    anyones?
    D:
    even Sutr?
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.