Weekly Dueling Tournament (Lost City)

Options
Lepus - Lost City
Lepus - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
hello, I'm sure all of you out there like to compete with other players. Pking and PvP is really fun (Lost City)

Event: Well I'm going to sponsor a weekly Dueling event. As soon as I have enough players interested we'll start it. We'll need to all agree on a time. This event will be sponsored by Dauntless faction. My Marshal will use Fraps to record each duel to ensure fairness.

How it will work: categories are going to be 5 level intervals... so I'm going to pair up level 30-35 together, 36-40 together... etc. In each category, we'll have a bracket system. you will duel one pair at a time. I'll try to randomize the classes. Since all classes can join, you should be prepared to fight all classes.

Rules: No potions, No charms (They dont' work anyways in Duels), and No Apothecary Items. All skills are allowed (cleric's heals, buffs, etc.) You are allowed to buff or prep for your duels before hand.... just no appothecary stuff and any buffs you get must be your own or you will be disqualified.

Prizes: To join you will need to pay an entry fee. We will discuss this and decide on how much. The higher level the category the more costly the entry fee. The winner, the one who wins all his matches including the final matchup, will receive 90% of the entry fees collected for his/her category. 10% will be kept for my faction, as I'm not doing this for free :P

All those interested either reply to this post, or contact me via mailing me in this forum, in game, or even PMing me in game. I'm Lepus, Dauntless Leader.
You can also check out my faction. http://daunt-less.proboards.com/
interviews are required for my faction. and thanks for reading this post
Post edited by Lepus - Lost City on

Comments

• thelostflame
    thelostflame Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:victory Sorry to drive this off topic.... But... Will having to sign up for this tournament mean it will be organized and pulled through with? I can't take anymore regret when I miss them
  • Lepus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry but I don't understand you due to poor grammar (no offense or anything). But if you're asking me if I'd follow through with it, then yes I do intend on doing this regularly as soon as enough sign up. We will do this every week.
  • Genna - Lost City
    Genna - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sounds interesting Lepus, lemme know when you get this event rolling.
    b:victory
  • Darkreserve - Lost City
    Darkreserve - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I hope to see lots of people whispering for this event is gone to be really funb:victory
  • Lepus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    and DarkReserve is my Marshal, so you can PM him too^^
  • Lepus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh yeah, and let me add this, I was thinking of doing also group matches, but that would have to mean you have your stuff bound etc... this I'll try to organize later, for now let's focus on the 1v1 duels
  • Lepus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well I'm going to announce it... hope this works
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That can only suck..
  • Lepus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol... and why is that? You sound kinda bitter by the way, is everything ok?