RageQuit VS GuardianZ TW (Lost City 12/12)

Options
Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited December 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
As this war was a bit special (I.E: The whole server expected GuardianZ to trample us in about an hour...), I rushed to get the movie out and uploaded and there is a downloadable zipped version if you'd prefer to watch it in higher quality.

This thread can be used for discussion of the war as well, but please keep the flaming to a minimum. Both sides fought very well.

Download Link:
www.RQClan.com/TWGZ1212.zip

Streaming Link:
http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html - > Territory War VS GuardianZ (12/12)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• malefica
    malefica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice vid!!
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just FYI, level 80 pots works extremely well for Mage classes. In or out of TW. Charms can't do everything.

Maybe I'm just seeing things. Wouldn't believe a PvPer wouldn't even thought about potions *yawn*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just FYI, level 80 pots works extremely well for Mage classes. In or out of TW. Charms can't do everything.

Maybe I'm just seeing things. Wouldn't believe a PvPer wouldn't even thought about potions *yawn*.

His fury and damage absorb pots are on constant cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    His fury and damage absorb pots are on constant cooldown.

Doesn't explain the fact that you can't use a regular level 80 HP Potion since it's not connected to the 1min cooldown herb items. That's what I was talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Doesn't explain the fact that you can't use a regular level 80 HP Potion since it's not connected to the 1min cooldown herb items. That's what I was talking about.

Oh, I see what you mean. Try micromanaging a mage during TW while leading a guild or a party D:, Pots tend to get left out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    They get left out because nobody thinks about them. Even with a charm, it would be smart to be carrying potions.
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Kick **** TW by RageQuit. I may be on the carebear server mainly atm: but, damn. you guys kick some serious - *[/insert word here]*. Keep it up.

People that PvP w/o pots - and rely on charms are nice for some gear(if it's worth having!). Esp if they don't carry GA's. Pvping w/o pots should be used on teh Carebear server :P. So I guess, send the morons this way.

Anyways, Major kudos R.Q. I loved it.

Keep up the good work Pandora.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Phwoar, so thats what the war looks like. Never gotten that high leveled in MY-PW ever. That looks pretty awesome. :D

Btw, what video/movie maker/editor do you use? I really need one for personal reasons.

But yes.. looks pure awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Haaah. That TW was a LOOOOT of fun.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh, I see what you mean. Try micromanaging a mage during TW while leading a guild or a party D:, Pots tend to get left out.

b:shocked no multi-tasking goin on there i see
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not only do I micromanage my class and my party, but my entire guild :p

I'd love to pop pots but in TW where you're usually getting heals it's really no difference. It's more work and another spot used up on my bar, for not much effect. If you notice, whenever I die, it's because I have a bunch of melees chain stunning me. No potion would save me from that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Not only do I micromanage my class and my party, but my entire guild :p

I'd love to pop pots but in TW where you're usually getting heals it's really no difference. It's more work and another spot used up on my bar, for not much effect. If you notice, whenever I die, it's because I have a bunch of melees chain stunning me. No potion would save me from that.

Relying on Heals is just completely noobish. There's not even a single explaination that can cover that excuse. Not to mention that doesn't even cover the fact that your Cleric wasn't with you most of the time. Imagine what a Potion can do. The herb potion that gains 8 second Immunity to damage can save your life and reset your charm tick.

I've also notice that your HP was incredibly wide open. You were literally open for a one shot most of the time. I certainly hope that the same RageQuit in this server isn't the same as I have met in previous MMO aka RO etc. They dropped in one AoE...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Relying on Heals is just completely noobish. There's not even a single explaination that can cover that excuse. Not to mention that doesn't even cover the fact that your Cleric wasn't with you most of the time. Imagine what a Potion can do. The herb potion that gains 8 second Immunity to damage can save your life and reset your charm tick.

"Completely noobish" - that potion shares a cooldown with the 3k damage absorb and chi pot potions that Ordain already pointed out are constantly in cooldown.

You really shouldn't flame PVP when you're from Heaven's Tear, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornCob - Lost City
    CornCob - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    doesnt matter what server your on, when you got a point you got a point.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    "Completely noobish" - that potion shares a cooldown with the 3k damage absorb and chi pot potions that Ordain already pointed out are constantly in cooldown.

I mentioned HP, Hit Point POTION. That potion I mentioned with 8 second immune damage obviously shares the same cooldown as your Dew or Jade Powder. I'm just saying it's more effective for you to use it since it'll actually allow you to escape. You did mention *CHAIN* stunning. Thus you survived past that 6 second stun which allows you to pop a herb potion.

HP POTION <--- Does not share the same cooldown as HERB potions. I guess I should've been more specific.

At least Ordian understands.
    You really shouldn't flame PVP when you're from Heaven's Tear, bro.

I'll just pretend that you missed a word and actually know how to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hulksmash - Lost City
    Hulksmash - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Woot! I'm from Lost City I'm so gud @ pvp gtfo noob heavens tears hong leave the pvp to teh big gaiz.

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLLCLC

- Hisui.

edit: HULK. SMASHHHHHHHHH!!!!1