All right

razere
razere Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Wizard
So I'll be done with finals tomorrow, and ready to start this on Wednesday.

I wanted some advice on which build to use, going to be on Sanctuary server with a friend, who is a veno.

Should I go light armor or full intelligence build?
Post edited by razere on

Comments

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    razere wrote: »
    So I'll be done with finals tomorrow, and ready to start this on Wednesday.

I wanted some advice on which build to use, going to be on Sanctuary server with a friend, who is a veno.

Should I go light armor or full intelligence build?

Roll a priest.

Mage + Veno has no synergy of any type, really. The absolute best duo in the game is priest + warrior, as you can duo all the way up and never need anyone else for a good leveling party.

At least as a priest you offer him buffs, and while his spells do little damage against wood mobs, a priest does bonus damage.

If you're hellbent on wizard, just go full int. With a veno around the mobs die so fast you shouldn't have to take hits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • razere
    edited December 2008
    Two reasons why I didn't want to roll a priest.

First, I have been the healer class in every MMO I have played, and I have played quite a few. I wanted to try something different.

Second, I was told that priests eventually, at the higher levels, become a class that you really need to pay real money for, and I am not prepared to do that.

Also, I won't play it just with her, at least, I really doubt I will.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Two reasons why I didn't want to roll a priest.

First, I have been the healer class in every MMO I have played, and I have played quite a few. I wanted to try something different.

Second, I was told that priests eventually, at the higher levels, become a class that you really need to pay real money for, and I am not prepared to do that.

Also, I won't play it just with her, at least, I really doubt I will.

Mages are more costly than priests to be effective, only difference is mages are cheaper to zhen with. But priests don't go through nearly as much HP heiro because they heal themselves, and good priests are full vit meaning they don't need ridiculous gear to get their HP up unlike mages.

I really reccomend you roll a werefox, then. They have nukes as well, and a pet to support them, and they are the best farming class in the game. If you don't want to spend money, venomancer is the absolute best class you can roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razere
    edited December 2008
    Meh. I detest summoner classes. I don't really know why, I just really really don't like them.

If I were hell-bent on going wizard, overall, which of those two builds are the best? Or are they pretty equal?
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Meh. I detest summoner classes. I don't really know why, I just really really don't like them.

If I were hell-bent on going wizard, overall, which of those two builds are the best? Or are they pretty equal?

For PVE full int, for PVP light armor is the basic rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razere
    edited December 2008
    Okay, thanks a lot for your help.
This discussion has been closed.