Heavy TT/Legendary

XFlay - Sanctuary
XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hey,

I was wondering, what are the lv60/70 versions of TT and Legendary armor? My friend needs boots, as he's wearing 3* level 56 boots, and he's 66 now. So he's wondering whether to invest in lv66 3* boots, or go for Legendary/TT for lv60/70. This also applies for the armor, wristguards, and pants, too. Any info on this would be appreciated.

EDIT: He needs HEAVY ARMOR. Not Light. So please don't mistake the two.

Thanks,
Post edited by XFlay - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Tell your friend to visit the forge nearby General summer.
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okie, thanks. ^^
  • Kelebek - Sanctuary
    Kelebek - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There are no level 60 versions of TT armour. There's only the weap at 60, armour starts at 70.

Use pwdatabase: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

Go to Items > Armours, then choose whichever, TT stuff is the green level 70 and above.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    IMO, TT armor is merely just so you can get good stats directly at level 70. It's not absolutely necessary, you can live off regular armor, 3*, and legendary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There is HH70: Plate, Leggings, Vambraces and Boots.

At level 70, you get some 3 *** Leggings from FB69, so those are good to use. Plate, I suggest getting a 3 stars one, since you can get that one at level 70 too, and it can have better bonus than the HH70 one.

Vambraces and Boots depends if you want to use HH80 Green ones or Gold ones, but I suggest getting them if you're going with the Pirate mold equipment.

At level 77 you can use Cuisses of Sea Captain and at level 79 Proud Plate of Corsaire (Mold Items).
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In my own opinion, the majority of hh70/80 armor sucks. Visit the link that Kelebek posted above, and decide for yourself if the bonuses are really worth it. I dunno about heavy, but I personally only used the hh80 bracers and left everything else alone. Just save up your money for hh90.

Edit: hh = tt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]