Yan the Traitor

reinn
reinn Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
coords 559, 567
Yan the Traitor. Lvl 70 Elite.
WHAT WERE YOUR PROGRAMMERS SMOKING WHEN THEY PUT AN AGGRESSIVE LVL 70 ELITE IN A LVL 30 AREA !!!????!!!
Oh my God, there's like a ton of areas around that have NOTHING in it. Can't you remove Yan the Traitor and put him elsewhere? Either that or make him non-aggressive! I died 4 times and I wasn't even near enough to him to hit me!
Get your programmers off the drugs and move the elite, since he has no business in that area anyway.
For the love god, give us little guys a chance to lvl up.
Thanks
Post edited by reinn on

Comments

• demonicka
    demonicka Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    just another reason to force you to buy angels?
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yup, those 'new' strong bosses sould be moved somewhere els also the one below heavens tear, and emm those spiders near summer camp
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mobs at sanctuary way too low lvl 45 for exp or drops but agro and follow you permanently until you kill em and deal 300- 600 a hit isn't funny..

or wait till you get to boneyard defectors used to be a good leveling area now ruined buy dropping lots of aggro Lvl 85 mini boss mobs all over there ******* who own this game need to wake up aggro mobs way too high for people to level isnt funny or fun people just bloody leave the game you fools...
  • graider
    graider Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    take a pill, gawd. Yan the Traitor is easy to avoid, just don't go near him since he stands still.

As for the other aggressive elite/boss mobs, fly away, run into the nearest water, or something, geeze.
    If the best defense is a good offense, why did I even show up?

If a train is going east at 50 mph and another train is going west at 90 mph, where do they...Never gonna give you up~ Never gonna let you down~Never gonna run around~and hurt you~

If you've got this far, you've been rick-rolled.
  • natura
    natura Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yes i do not like him there too:( out of all the ??? lv bosses he is the smallest,i didnt even see him when i droped down from my aerocraft from alt 60+,running/flying away did not help too,he does fire ranged b:cry....and sometimes through guild chat there will be angry victims going:"***i just got killed at hidden orchard by some lv 70 mob there!b:angryb:angryb:angry"
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hate to sound like "one of those people", but DEAL WITH IT! The rest of us do. In the case of Yan the Traitor, the mobs you are hunting around him can be found elsewhere too, so go hunt there instead. That is the case with many of the time paradox beasts and whatnot they plopped down in the middle of mobs, there are almost always others in different places. If you die to the same one more than once while grinding, then you are an idiot imo...
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Topics like this make me laugh... So... Hard...

Don't you just love the community?
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL, the leader of BabyBLT was trying to pk someone and got one shot by him. I almost fell off my chair laughing. b:laugh

Hidden bosses FTW, keep it up PW b:victory
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Cherryripe - Sanctuary
    Cherryripe - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i like the boss's makes the game more interesting, and dangoures hehe b:chuckle
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was running (sprinting actually, it was my BM alt) from hidden orchid to that NPC a little bit south of Yan. This is when I "met" Yan. Of course, by "met" I mean "never even saw but suddenly had a rock fly out of nowhere and OHK me mid-sprint." >_>

Yeah... GMs, seriously, wtf? There's no reason for putting the equivalent of land mines everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • ParadiseFate - Sanctuary
    ParadiseFate - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well... The programmers only wanted to yall to buy angels b:shutup. but its indeed true that it's kinda irritating for putting some dangerous mobs there... But they only wanted to be more active in the game lol. Even if its nt because of these reasons, you can still fly across them, do something which they will nt be able to hit you b:angry. But these mobs really make the game more challenging and kinda irritating b:shocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Isn't it nice to be a cleric? b:victory
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That thing took out my archer so many times when I was training there. And silverfrost - came after me whenever I did dismal shade D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands
    Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    reinn wrote: »
    coords 559, 567
    Yan the Traitor. Lvl 70 Elite.
    WHAT WERE YOUR PROGRAMMERS SMOKING WHEN THEY PUT AN AGGRESSIVE LVL 70 ELITE IN A LVL 30 AREA !!!????!!!
    Oh my God, there's like a ton of areas around that have NOTHING in it. Can't you remove Yan the Traitor and put him elsewhere? Either that or make him non-aggressive! I died 4 times and I wasn't even near enough to him to hit me!
    Get your programmers off the drugs and move the elite, since he has no business in that area anyway.
    For the love god, give us little guys a chance to lvl up.
    Thanks

Why? Only if your having serious computer problems or if you're a complete idiot you run into him. He doesn't even move much. Actually he's a blessing for lvl 30 players who know how to run around him when lvl 50-60 pkers farm them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the everlasting stormbringer.
  • outlawarcher
    outlawarcher Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lets see what bosses managed to sneak up on me so far? ya, sword tamer, cenmintor, a boss with a jar on it's back around kings feast, another boss around tradewind, and a few others i can't remember lol.

really is it that big of a deal? these bosses are easy to aviod (altho they sneak up on me cos i don't pay attention and i wonder into their arrgo range by mistake)
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    necro much?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    Luxado_Ranks - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    necro much?

Clerics can rez...

Don't see the problem with "necroing" an old thread if people still have something to say about the subject. Better than oppening 1000 threads about the same subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the everlasting stormbringer.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    necrophilia? b:cute
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.