Most wanted player killer!

n0ob
n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Oh Wow b:victory
looks like we found out which is the hardcore PVP guild on Lost city server.
lol @ Inflames being the only Barbarian on the pk list.

Funny how Lost city PVP server's top level is 3 higher than Heaven tear carebear server.
I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by n0ob on

Comments

• Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »

Funny how Lost city PVP server's top level is 3 higher than Heaven tear carebear server.

There is 4 barbarians in that list. GriminflameZ, Xavengedx, _Platy_ and Ballin.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i laugh at how RQ has the most number of people on that list (10, with CQ/BLT/GZ behind at 8/7) yet has no representation on the top 50 high levels. they will lose more lands at this rate.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    i laugh at how RQ has the most number of people on that list (10, with CQ/BLT/GZ behind at 8/7) yet has no representation on the top 50 high levels. they will lose more lands at this rate.

I know! All that time spent pking is going to have consequences now. b:thanks

GuardianZ are without blessing this week, and if they can win without a struggle then it'll probably be safe to say that RQ are outta here. b:victory
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    how the **** did haiz' carebear **** get #16 on that list? who the hell let him kill them lol
  • Nursie - Lost City
    Nursie - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    time to be noob!

where is this list?

oops ignore, found it now! ^^
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    someone snatch Xlphox account from her and give it to someone who will level it. That crazy wizard is not even 70 and it's on rank 3.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    someone snatch Xlphox account from her and give it to someone who will level it. That crazy wizard is not even 70 and it's on rank 3.

maybe she enojoys pvp more then lving or hating on pvpers ( pretty much what u are doing here ). im not one to defend RQ and all but being below 70 and one of the top ranked pvpers obviously means she is having her fun on a PVP server instead of being a troll and hating on other ppl. if u care so dam much about ppls lv , then get UR **** of the forums and go lv yourself >_>
  • Slanleat - Lost City
    Slanleat - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    GM's should add an average level of peeps who have been killed beside those in the list so we could see the real pro's who pwn their own levels and above.Any tard can go and camp lvl 30 and 40 spots when they are level 70+ for pk points, isn't that right RunQuick ?

b:chuckle
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I know! All that time spent pking is going to have consequences now. b:thanks

GuardianZ are without blessing this week, and if they can win without a struggle then it'll probably be safe to say that RQ are outta here. b:victory

After the struggle they had tonight, I really lost faith in GuardianZ. We had less than 70 people attend the GuardianZ war and didn't bother spreading apothecary pots and it still took them a full hour... Longer than last week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    maybe she enojoys pvp more then lving or hating on pvpers ( pretty much what u are doing here ). im not one to defend RQ and all but being below 70 and one of the top ranked pvpers obviously means she is having her fun on a PVP server instead of being a troll and hating on other ppl. if u care so dam much about ppls lv , then get UR **** of the forums and go lv yourself >_>
    I'm on the pvp ranking list. I'm also on the level ranking list. I'm not a fan of RQ but I do love the way the make events unwind.

If you had ever played L2 with RQ, you would know what kind of a force they are; the way they made those noobs on the servers the viet botters and the br QQ, sadly though only 5 of the RQ core are currently playing perfect world.

Speaking of which, you should get your levels on the run. 22? you can't even pk yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    GM's should add an average level of peeps who have been killed beside those in the list so we could see the real pro's who pwn their own levels and above.Any tard can go and camp lvl 30 and 40 spots when they are level 70+ for pk points, isn't that right RunQuick ?

b:chuckle
    You described it as though you do it everyday. RunQuick they may be, I've seen Guilds RunQuicker.
    Guarb:cryZ a.k.a Runs-the-Quickest to call the gank squads and fail.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wargasm - Heavens Tear
    Wargasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Im higher level than u and probly have more kills how does that make me a carebear ?
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Im higher level than u and probly have more kills how does that make me a carebear ?

"Heavens Tear"
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Also....

4 351 Barbarian Wargasm Heavens Tear TheEmpire

351 kills wouldn't make the lost city top 50.

n0ob just said that he's in the top 50 list for both categories, so obviously you don't have more kills.

Also, being higher level makes you more of a carebear IMO if you play a lot. That means you spent more time leveling and less time PKing.

Oh and what Yukiko said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008

n0ob just said that he's in the top 50 list for both categories, so obviously you don't have more kills.

Show character please b:cry
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Show character please b:cry
    Daikoku are you dumb or what? You even sound horrible on vent. b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Also....

4 351 Barbarian Wargasm Heavens Tear TheEmpire

351 kills wouldn't make the lost city top 50.

Also, being higher level makes you more of a carebear IMO if you play a lot. That means you spent more time leveling and less time PKing.

Oh and what Yukiko said

You're wrong. The top players on Lost city have the majority of higher lvls on it. So... You proving him wrong was meaningless. Except the fact that he had lower kills, etc, etc

Daikoku are you dumb or what? You even sound horrible on vent. b:laugh

That's not Daikoku.. Dumb ****
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob just said that he's in the top 50 list for both categories

LOL? So are you suggesting that he is level 88+? Is he even level 78.....
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I guess that's what I'm saying....

I don't really know who it is, don't really care, just repeated what he posted above
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well... I've been out to sea for a lil while now... if u think that is inflamez pking, i havent pked on this server yet... sadly my time to play is limited >< but not for long :) time to raise hell soon... u will see i promise u
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    LOL? So are you suggesting that he is level 88+? Is he even level 78.....
    I'll leave that for you to figure out.

Schonen Tag noch!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'll leave that for you to figure out.

Schonen Tag noch!

I dug through your previous posts a bit and ya you are pretty much a nobody. Run along now....
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    I dug through your previous posts a bit and ya you are pretty much a nobody. Run along now....
    b:kiss Yup hence my name "n0ob" little do you know though what my IGN is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    To Noob: Hmm, let me guess your in game name is Shizo? Richtig? Sorry for blowing your cover!^^b:kiss
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    squab wrote: »
    AFK-outsideSafeZone-Hiroto's
    =X

you kinda like necros things, do you? b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dear (name removed for now),

Quit necroing. It's bad forum etiquette and it means you're an awful troll. I (sort of) expected better.

Thanks,
    Nakhimov
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010

S.T.F.U level 93 lowbie
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Target locked. Casting permanent Force of Will. Critical Hit! It's Super Effective! The foe's Thread was locked!

b:avoid

...too much Pokemon over the weekend...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.