Recommended Weapons for a 29 FAC?

AntiHeal - Heavens Tear
AntiHeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cleric
What are your recommended weapons?
Also, is there a quest that is coming up soon that will net me a 3* weapon? I had hoped that FB29 would have given me a 3* weapon but instead I got dum pants ><.
If there arnt any 3* quest weapons, which should I look for? and would it be cheaper to craft them or buy them?
Currently I have the FB19 wep socketed with +12/+3, which is a wand. If I was to find a NORMAL 1*/2* weapon, which ones would be better then my FB19 weapon?
By the way, I have lvl 3 crafting for EVERYTHING, so lvling it isnt an issue, seeing as I'm 29, and the requirement for lvl 4 crafting is lvl 50. At the moment, I have crafted two lvl 34 Raybender swords, which both turned out to be one star, no added stat NPC material =|
Lastly, is the FB39 reward just a dum fruit? or does it also give a 3*? if so, which one?

Thanks to any and all help you guys can provide :D
Post edited by AntiHeal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    your best weapon is REROLL IMMEDIATLY
  • AntiHeal - Heavens Tear
    AntiHeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Looks like someone got pwnt by a FAC =| Any other helpful Non-reportable answers?
  • cybermagix
    cybermagix Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm not a FAC firstly so maybe im not too sure about this.
    I personally used the trial wand up to lvl 44 where i switched to a Dharma sword
    And there isnt much grinding to do during the levels leading up to lvl 44.
    I would recommend you to continue making raybender swords though cause i believe you should get something decent eventually.
    Or you could prowl through the Auction house for some good raybenders.
    Sometimes they do sell cheap there.
    And for your final question, yes FB39 reward is a dumb fruit.
  • Evoked - Sanctuary
    Evoked - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am gonna use the level 31 Spiritcooling wand. It's 2 star and has about 210~220 magic attack I think (Don't know for sure). It has magic +4 on it too. I might try to save up for a Wheel of fate when I turn 43.
  • Daibar - Heavens Tear
    Daibar - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    3rd boss of FB39 does give wheel of fate mold (on rare occasion). Usable for clerics at lvl 43. Think I manufactured Raybender Swords up until that point (for lvl 3 blacksmith).
    The wheel of fate is great; dmg jumps by nearly 50% from the previous weapon I had.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Looks like someone got pwnt by a FAC =| Any other helpful Non-reportable answers?

HAHAHA LOL
    there is NOT A SINGLE FAC my level because they QUIT before they even reach 80
    and i can solo a whole party of 70s
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What are your recommended weapons?
    Also, is there a quest that is coming up soon that will net me a 3* weapon? I had hoped that FB29 would have given me a 3* weapon but instead I got dum pants ><.
    If there arnt any 3* quest weapons, which should I look for? and would it be cheaper to craft them or buy them?
    Currently I have the FB19 wep socketed with +12/+3, which is a wand. If I was to find a NORMAL 1*/2* weapon, which ones would be better then my FB19 weapon?
    By the way, I have lvl 3 crafting for EVERYTHING, so lvling it isnt an issue, seeing as I'm 29, and the requirement for lvl 4 crafting is lvl 50. At the moment, I have crafted two lvl 34 Raybender swords, which both turned out to be one star, no added stat NPC material =|
    Lastly, is the FB39 reward just a dum fruit? or does it also give a 3*? if so, which one?

Thanks to any and all help you guys can provide :D

I used the FB 19 weapon into my low 30's then crafted my own. Once I hit 49th I got the weapon drop from Virridis ( sp? ). It's a nice wheel. If you have the cash or friends there is a nice legendary weapon around this level as well. Once I'm high enough I'll likely go with the TT weapons.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ... This fight between FAC and RQ is getting kinda outa hand they were just asking about the pointy thing that dosnt just increase dmg but increases heal power to^^

personally u are still a low lvl and i would stick with the normal weps for now u no the ones u get in the shop

if u find a powerful wep it makes for a lovly bonus but it is unlikly

when u reach around lvl 60 thats when i would invest in a mold or 3 star wep becouse i will be able to hold onto it for a long time and it will make a more noticible difference

the best wep in the shops is ushally the latest wep u can use (although not stricktly the case)

gd luck ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    HAHAHA LOL
    there is NOT A SINGLE FAC my level because they QUIT before they even reach 80
    and i can solo a whole party of 70s

Ignore the fact that he is a FAC. What weapon would you advise to help him in general? Given how it does affect healing as well.

What is the next best pointy stick/metal object with which to stab people with to heal them (and unheal the mobs)?