TheXProductions ~ News Disaster in the Heavens.

Options
Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hello I am Luigi and I have recently discovered that there has been a mayhem and a very low amount of people around heavens Tear. It seems as if the Humans mostly Take over and run Heavens Tear County. As more and more winged Elves appear in Heavens Tear County Humans begin to get fustrated forming a guild Called - Loyalty. The Guild's Leader Name Begins with Chaos because i forgot half of his name. Winged Elves are in Despite of Trouble and wishes to win back Heavens Tear.

Wil this Mayhem ruin our Alliance? Will this conflict destroy the trust between races? Why are two races fighting over such a small area?

Winged Elves and Humans has fleed back to their Hometown to gather reinforcements.

What will happen!?
Find out with the results.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Again, you should go watch how it is done by professionals, and take time to learn, look things up, and prepare. Provide a good, long, well written article. Not quickies of useless information as you are doing now.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Don't worry i will improve these are just experiments on how you people react to these stories giving me ideas on witch type of stories you guys like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    useful reportign for PW hmm...
    exact spawn times of rare pets
    what faction is breaking up/building up/will attack who/has how many forces coming
    if duke has said anything important in last hour or 24 hours
    keep current with wraith runs
    and if there are any new lindsay lohan backward crabwalk videos on youtube
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol I liked the Lindsay Lohan Stuff. THank you i will keep in mind of these suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]