Magic knight class/es!

Leolf - Heavens Tear
Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Yeah, I think we should get some Paladins and Dark Knights in this game. And a Spell Knight class like Ronan from Grand Chase, where it's not just debuffs and elemental affinities to your weapon, you actually combine the magic and melee. Anyone agree?
Post edited by Leolf - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gantheral - Sanctuary
    Gantheral - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think thats a great idea especially for the Winged Elfs they have Clerics why wouldn't they have Paladins, after all their suppose to be a divine race, aren't they?
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking! I also had an idea for it to be an all race hero class: It could be that once you get a character to level 30, or whatever you want, you could make a level 30 magic knight class of that species. It could be Knight of Archosaur or something, and you'd start off with some class specific quests in Archosaur. And they could have 3 different branches of skills: Light (Heals and cleric like skills), Dark (Poisons and Venomancer like skills), and Neutral (This would be the more Ronan like class. Probably have skills like that of a wizard.) And, of course, all of the different types of skills would involve melee as well. They could have less damage. but they would deal melee and elemental at the same time, making it more of a class that requires skill.