chinahman Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    34 views and no reply woot
  • Serbiaarcher - Lost City
    Serbiaarcher - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think that ull get a qvest for that on lvl50. Thats what they sayed to me.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    To get lvl4 manufacturing skills you need to be lvl50+.
    At lvl50 you get a quest if you manufacturing skills are already at lvl3. You need to basically talk to a NPC (blacksmith, tailor etc.) and manufacture/buy 3 different 2 star items they request and some mats. Then you get lvl4 manufacturing skill books.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    >.< I hate all the level limits for crafting and farming mats. Meh, oh well, atleast I can have what I need for molds :/
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Could someone please tell me the requirements to get to level 5 in all crafts? I am level 56 with 100% of level 4 done in the 3 wearable crafts and waiting for level 60 to harvest mats for apothecary. The info I have found here seems to skip level 5. Pwdatabase shows a level requirement of 150 for grade 5 skills but lists grade 6 quests at level 80. *growls in frustration* Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Here,
    Read this.
    Scroll down to your lvl and I hope it helps.
    http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests/index.php/Quests/BeastProductionSkills

It wont be perfect but will be close enough for you to figure out. I've used the info here and only found that the NPC names are different on occasion.
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Shaneekwa :) Unfortunately that site also skips level 5. Goes straight from 4 to 6. FYI... The items that site says to craft are not the ones I had to craft to get my level 4 and the level 6 items it mentions doesn't fit with pwdatabase. I know there are inaccuracies all over about this game but pwdatabase was correct about the level 4 2* items so if you are wanting to craft in advance for your level 6 items as I did to get level 4, please beware. Of course, if mats aren't a problem, you can always sell :) I still need to know how to get level 5. Do I have to be level 6X? Will the quest finder let me know when the time is right? Is a certain amount of rep required? Does the game itself skip level 5? I do appreciate your trying to help though.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yea im really trying to remember what I did to get my lvl 5..lol
    Wow.

Umm I do know that its at level 50 and I think I remember getting a window saying that I now am able to get level 5 skills talk to a certain NPC once I reached lvl 50. You also have to have a certain cultivation level I believe. Im at work and cant check till I get home. Right now I have lvl 5 tailor skill and only level 4 blacksmith but ill have to check and see why I couldn't get lvl 5 blacksmith yet. Like I said I think its a cultivation thing but I could be wrong. Ill post back later unless someone who does know posts first.

EDIT:
    This might help. Went through the forums and found this but I didnt read the whole thing. You could also post there to see if someone can help out since thats what that particular forum is for. (Crafting).
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=107622