Did you send us a Ticket? Read this Please!

darthpanda16
darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
Hello Everyone,

This is everyone's favorite Panda of the Sith here.

If you all have sent us a ticket to our ticketing support system, and have not yet gotten a reply, here are some reasons why:

1) We keep getting repeat emails over and over that we have replied to repeatedly. Please check your SPAM or JUNK email folders. If you use Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc; check these.

2) Also, if you are using AOL, Comcast, Bellsouth (and some others), you may not get our emails at all. Your internet service provider may bounce them back.

If this is the case, try making an email account with a free service like Gmail, and include that address in your ticket to reply to. We will then reply to both email addresses to try and solve your issues.

You can also contact your ISP and ask why they are bouncing or blocking emails from us.

I'm writing this because we have some people who keep saying we're ignoring them, and we've replied back to them regarding their issues 2, 3, 4 times already.

Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks very much, b:victory

PWE U.S. Tech Support Team
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
Post edited by darthpanda16 on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2008
    To add to that, we got a response to one e-mail (you know who you are) asking us to fill out a form to be approved by the recipient's e-mail list. That form gave an error when we tried to load it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• lordarravis
    lordarravis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Will you still respond to tickets over the weekends, or do we have to wait until the following Monday?
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2008
    As of right now, yes, I believe until Monday.

The forums are attended to 24/7.

Tech Support is not as busy as Customer Support and Billing Support (even though some of you may think otherwise b:thanks).

Customer Support and Billing Support are rockin' the keyboards and phones 24/7! b:pleased

The way it works for PWE so far is:

Tech Support = Issues getting the game to work, my PC hates me, my network hates me, computers are too difficult, please help, technical issues to playing the game, etc. We rarely ban. But when someone seems to need some banning love, we pass the requests along to Customer Support. We try to be the good cops b:cool

Customer Support = The game is messing up on me, GMs, Bot Slaying, Ban Saber Wielding, gameplay issues, ZEN issues, and much more!

Billing Support = Billing issues, fraud prevention, Ban Hammer Wielding, ZEN issues, etc.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • theshadowx33
    theshadowx33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    As of right now, yes, I believe until Monday.

The forums are attended to 24/7.

Tech Support is not as busy as Customer Support and Billing Support (even though some of you may think otherwise b:thanks).

Customer Support and Billing Support are rockin' the keyboards and phones 24/7! b:pleased

The way it works for PWE so far is:

Tech Support = Issues getting the game to work, my PC hates me, my network hates me, computers are too difficult, please help, technical issues to playing the game, etc. We rarely ban. But when someone seems to need some banning love, we pass the requests along to Customer Support. We try to be the good cops b:cool

Customer Support = The game is messing up on me, GMs, Bot Slaying, Ban Saber Wielding, gameplay issues, ZEN issues, and much more!

Billing Support = Billing issues, fraud prevention, Ban Hammer Wielding, ZEN issues, etc.
    I am having trouble with my account. I am and everyone that plays at my house has been banned/suspended for no appearent reason. I have sent 10+ ticket/complaints about this issue with no response. I am a lvl 46 barb and all the sudden im banned, says im tryn to play from a region not allowed. How could i get to lvl 46 and then they decide im in a region that doesnt allow me to play. I log from home the same place everyday and have not a problem til now. I remade a new account under this name and it allows me in and i just am lost or dont understand how the regional play works. I live in St.louis Missouri .... is this a region not allowed . if so then please sent me an email letting me know . if not please reinstate my account and all the others that have come to my house to play. I left 2 moons to play a decent game and so did my wife, cousin and brother and now we are all banned/suspended. On the other hand this account is allowed through. sooooo lost plz help.
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am having trouble with my account. I am and everyone that plays at my house has been banned/suspended for no appearent reason. I have sent 10+ ticket/complaints about this issue with no response. I am a lvl 46 barb and all the sudden im banned, says im tryn to play from a region not allowed. How could i get to lvl 46 and then they decide im in a region that doesnt allow me to play. I log from home the same place everyday and have not a problem til now. I remade a new account under this name and it allows me in and i just am lost or dont understand how the regional play works. I live in St.louis Missouri .... is this a region not allowed . if so then please sent me an email letting me know . if not please reinstate my account and all the others that have come to my house to play. I left 2 moons to play a decent game and so did my wife, cousin and brother and now we are all banned/suspended. On the other hand this account is allowed through. sooooo lost plz help.

Well here a quote from the GM's.
    Is my country eligible to play Perfect World International?

If you live in one of the following countries, or have an IP address connected to, or close to, one
    of the following countries, you will NOT be able to play PWI.

These countries CAN NOT play Perfect World International.
    China
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Macau
    Malaysia
    North Korea
    Philippines
    South Korea
    Taiwan
    Turkey
    Vietnam

If you want to play Perfect World for those regions, you will have to research on the internet to
    find the one that covers your location. All other IP addresses from anywhere else in the world are not blocked by Perfect World Entertainment.
    Note: This list is current as of October 3, 2008.
    So that shouldn't be the reason for you being banned as you are from the US. Have you tried sending tickets in with two different E-mails as it was suggested in the opening of this thread?
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2008
    As people come into the office, I'll show them this thread. Someone should be in contact with you soon.
  • kuroineko
    kuroineko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hi, my friend has just got banned for no apparent reason, she is a lvl81 veno on the Lost server, she tried logging in yesterday morning and kept getting the message that her password was wrong even though she did type the right password (even checked for caps lock and everything), and when she tried to log in on the main website it says her account was banned, even though she has not done anything wrong and she does not even know the reason she was banned. She has sent in numerous tickets with no replies, and she is now seriously angry at spending so much money on the game and being treated this way, and is now considering quitting the game. Can this issue be resolved before she really quits? Thanks in advance.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    kuroineko wrote: »
    Hi, my friend has just got banned for no apparent reason, she is a lvl81 veno on the Lost server, she tried logging in yesterday morning and kept getting the message that her password was wrong even though she did type the right password (even checked for caps lock and everything), and when she tried to log in on the main website it says her account was banned, even though she has not done anything wrong and she does not even know the reason she was banned. She has sent in numerous tickets with no replies, and she is now seriously angry at spending so much money on the game and being treated this way, and is now considering quitting the game. Can this issue be resolved before she really quits? Thanks in advance.

Here from the forumrules:
    17. No representing banned members.
    Don't represent any banned individuals. They were banned for a reason. Assisting them in any way or form will lump you in the same boat.

Normally the GM's aim for a turnaround of 24 hours this is the Thanksgiving weekend though so as the GM's warned us before answering of tickets may be a little slow. Also some E-mail providers have flagged PWI E-mails so checking spamfolders may be worth a try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlBeR_V - Heavens Tear
    AlBeR_V - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi! Yesterday i was playing like always and when i saw a material and going to take it and i arrived to take it i saw another char wanna have it too but i take it 1st 1 sec before him. Since this moment i start to have troubles in 5 or 6 seconds after this (I was playing good 1 hour before this happend) making the game stoped and cant move a lot of time(1 min) i thought was lag but i had to quit the game,(system/exit to desktop/ok but no works then click force and click again quit but nothing happend just work with ctrl+alt+suprb:angry. I started the game again and put the acc name, the password and works but a little slow, i pick my character AlBeR_V for continue playing but when i push start the game take a long time saying entering perfect world and had to quit again because take 1 min or more and its anormal because always take 3 o 4 seconds. Again i had to start the game and try to play but this time the same this time i heard the music a little but never go in goodb:shocked. I started the game again and this time said that i was playing but i was trying it oh my god! I thoung maybe the lag i have to wait, i waited 2 in and my sorprise was that now cant enter my acc that said name or password incorrect what the $%&$!! Cant beleve it i was just playing and what now cantb:shocked

Edit: I am using the right client because my girlfriend have an account and now i am playing with her when my acc come back to normal activity.
    PD:cant change my pass because dont work. I sent u a ticked but havent reply.
  • Hmgboi - Sanctuary
    Hmgboi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    everytime i open up the game system it wont connect to it much lately and has been kicking me out of it AND when i am playing it started to glich really bad
    b:victoryb
    b:laugh
  • makotsunami
    makotsunami Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I sent a ticket once, about the patching problem that ALOT of people have been having, and guess what they sent? A copy and paste of the directions on what to send on a ticket. Well, I read and did that before I sent the first on. Thanks for the help. -.-
  • darthpanda16
    edited December 2008
    Did you send your ticket to Customer Support, or Tech Support?

Send it to Tech Support. PM the ticket number to me if you have it.
  • anesha
    anesha Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello, I have read the rule about not representing banned members but they cant represent themselves on the forums if it keeps telling them they are banned.

Now my friend is in the Netherlands and suddenly a couple of days ago he got an email telling him he is logging in from a banned region. As far as i noticed netherlands werent near taiwan hong kong japan or any of the other countries on the list that someone posted previously on this thread.

We have sent a ticket and are waiting for a reply, now i know its christmas so it will be delayed, im just writting this to ask if he will get his account back. Cause after paying actual money and without a warning about the netherlands being a banned region it is a bit unfair that he was banned.

Sorry that i may be speaking on behalf of my friend.. but as i mentioned above he cant do so himself. hope this didnt annoy anyone.

Thanks for taking time to read this.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    anesha PWE staff can not discuss such things on the forum. Your friend will have to wait till he gets an answer per E-mail. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anesha
    anesha Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hehe thank you the problem was solved already. Thanks to the PW staff that dealt with it and you for taking your time to reply b:cute
  • sweetxshadow
    sweetxshadow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello, I just had a question, if it could possibly be solved here?

I had to RECREATE a new account as my other was banned for no apparent reason....I sent in a ticket that might have been too brief, or whatever the case. I did get a response...but it was something to the like of "I'm not seeing a banned account. Reply to this to confirm this."

I was purchasing Zen when I was completely booted, and I thought it might have been because I'd been on that page for...too long? So when I tried to sign back in, it said that my account was banned. It's agiven that I was a little upset. As a friend had given me a MAJOR gift, I had just established a guild, I was quite far into the game. Etc. And I would REALLY appreciate not losing that stuff/data.

Not to mention, this starting at level 1 again is depressing. If there is anyone that could possibly help me with this issue? It would be really difficult to get into the game AGAIN and have this happen again.

The account that was "banned" was under the username: -edited- and the nickname: sweetshadow216.

I would really appreciate the help...
  • emptyheart
    emptyheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay so i purchased some ZEN.
    $20 dollars worth... and it said refunded.. :(
    I tried again and it would not work. It said refunded.
    I logged a ticket and sent the message, but no reply.
    I just want to know if i'm going to be charged, or am i getting the $40 back.
    ?b:shockedb:cry
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Please send in a ticket to Customer Support as PWE staff can not discuss such things on the forum.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • peroxid3
    peroxid3 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    it seems i am having the same problem as a lot of you. Whenever a friend comes over to play PW, both mine and their account for playing in a banned region. It has happened to me twice now and it is getting really ridiculous. Something has to be done about this. And please, don't tell me to open a ticket as I have opened one plenty of times.
  • amphibius
    amphibius Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    okay..so i was playing today and my computer ****ed up and the game closed while i was playing. So i started the game again and logged in and everything fine but then when i chose my character and tried to play again it doesnt let me. i get some kind of error and i dont know wat the error is. But i created a new character to c if i can log on with that and i was able to log on wif the new character but im still unable to log in wif my other character
This discussion has been closed.