Blacksmith I Pig Iron

Options
chaosrain764
chaosrain764 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Another noob begging for help... But then I guess that's what this section is for.

I started playing the other day and I'm stuck on the Blacksmithing quest in Etherblade where you're asked to simply find 2 Pig Iron thingies. I can't. I've run around for hours "outside the city" where I've been told to look. It's not specific enough, and I'm out of ideas.

Where do I get this damn Pig Iron? (Oh, I've also checked the quests section at http://www.pwdatabase.com, nothing came up)
Post edited by chaosrain764 on

Comments

• aureus
    aureus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    From one noob at this game to another, pig irons are simply chunks of iron mined from the iron mines, found scattered around the wilderness. You need to keep your eyes peeled for them, because it might take you awhile to find what you need. Don't forget to get the hoe, or pickaxe, forget what it is called now, from the Merchant. You will need that tool in order to harvest any material. When you find an iron mine, which will look like a small boulder, your cursor will turn into a little tool if you move it over the mine, double click when it does that, and you harvest the mine as soon as you are close enough to it.
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    After you find your first one you will recognize them easily.
    Loook for a bunch of stones/boulders and run your cursor over them and it will change to a collect symbol....any rocks just run the mouse over them until you know what you are looking for.
  • Cordesta - Heavens Tear
    Cordesta - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    (OP Here) I'll remember that, thanks. All I've found so far outside of Etherblade is Sandstone, though...
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    looks similar to sandstone but a redish tinge and coal is black.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Don't forget that at the lower levels it can be hard to find what you need, so If you have a little extra cash you can always buy what you need from the cat shops as well.