Pheonix is God

dragondann
dragondann Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Up until now, I have just delbt with the bugged bleed on the sawfly's that can kill high level tanks easily. At least they were killable. Now This new cashop Pheonix is introduced in the name of profit and all out PK wars are over. Not even a 90+ who's spent hundreds on gear can stand up to it. This new pet make fools of any class in the game. It cannot be killed, and its damage is worse than the bugged bee.

So,, now just get all the Venomancers who bought a pheonix in one Faction and take over the world, game over. Nice Job Dev's. You have made all class's worthless in pvp, cept the Veno. Not only do you ignore the exceedingly high damage on the Bees (saw Flys), but you make it worse by granting the untimate weapon (cash shop Pheonix pet) to only one class, and its only available for cash shop users. Already people who have spent thousands on their archers and tanks are in awe at how worthless they are vs. this new Venomancer pet. Soon, they will stop playing if something is not done to return balance to the game.
Post edited by dragondann on

Comments

• dragondann
    edited December 2008
    Today, people are flat out refusing to participate in any pk on the pvp server (Lost World). Because of this Pheonix , that no class can kill, people who spent thousands to build their character, are lv 90+, and have +8 gears, die in 2 seconds flat to this pheonix. They last only 4 seconds if they have damage absorbing pots. So,, botters are launching to create Venomancers asap. I will don't see the point myself, I wanted to be a mage. Perhaps its time to find a new game, since this one is all aout making money, and does not care about balanced game play.

So a hint to all new players, you want to own any class and rule the server? Build a Nenomancer and spend a couple hundred dollars on a pheonix and easily slotter any class 10 levels higher than you. All other class's are useless in pvp (pk)
  • Darkice - Lost City
    Darkice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree, LOL, no way I can beat a phoenix. I will go train a WF myself then, with the phoenix
    Darkice - 8xArcher - Lost City - GuardianZ
  • shinzoko
    shinzoko Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i agrie we need to do samthing about this Phenix is OP so game is not balanced now
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    brb making WF
    why to make EA or EP or any other class?
    il make WF put 1 mil for lvl 5 bleed skill, get me the bird and thats it.
    say bye bye to pvp on serverb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • shinzoko
    shinzoko Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Phenix is god
  • blutiger
    blutiger Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    umm yeah,
    all your classes are belong to us.
    We high venos knew of the phoenix and once it was introduced you would all pay. The phoenix owns all! Long live the phoenix! :D
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hahaha, I knew it was only a matter of time before a thread like this came along. It's even better than I predicted, from the way the OP was talking you'd think it was the apocalypse or something.

Funny, when archers are one-shotting the hell out of anything in robes, I didn't hear much complaining but now the venos can finally fight better it's like "Internets is over, everybody go home!"
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ^In response:
    Never really tried fighting a phoenix before, but basing it off what you said and everyone else is saying...
    At least other classes had a chance against an archer, even if robe users couldn't survive...but with the new battle pet, no one survives. XD
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hahaha, I knew it was only a matter of time before a thread like this came along. It's even better than I predicted, from the way the OP was talking you'd think it was the apocalypse or something.

Funny, when archers are one-shotting the hell out of anything in robes, I didn't hear much complaining but now the venos can finally fight better it's like "Internets is over, everybody go home!"

I lol'd seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    They will only address this problem after they have sucked most of the money from the people with heavy wallets.period.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    They will only address this problem after they have sucked most of the money from the people with heavy wallets.period.

Then of course, they'd lose a lot of those heavy wallets to other MMORPGs.

Although Phoenix victims probably disagree, I think things are great as they are. You pay a heavy price, you get a lot of power. If it isn't broke.. etc etc
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Then of course, they'd lose a lot of those heavy wallets to other MMORPGs.

Although Phoenix victims probably disagree, I think things are great as they are. You pay a heavy price, you get a lot of power. If it isn't broke.. etc etc

that is the dumbest thing I've heard ever in my life from a game player. So as long as you can pay, you have the right to offset pvp balance?
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    that is the dumbest thing I've heard ever in my life from a game player. So as long as you can pay, you have the right to offset pvp balance?

Welcome to f2p MMOs.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Enjoy your stay. Please make a note of the exits onto "WoW Street" and "Carebear Avenue". b:victory
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • radonjamarinkovic
    radonjamarinkovic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Are u guys tarded or what?

about archers that 1 shooting..archers have high crit and can 1shoot everything, but they die fast too so no complains about that pls.

About phoenix? some1 said they pay a lot they got a good pet?
    WELL TARDS, WHAT ABOUT PPL THAT PAID 1000$ FOR THEIR CHAR EQUIPMENT AND STILL GET KILLED IN 2 SECS FROM 200$ PHOENIX WHICH IS 10 LVLS BELOW THEM? WHAT ABOUT THAT?

so pls dont make dumb comments like, we pay a lot for pho we get a good pet. Its simply not balanced and its made to make money to game.

There is no more PvP, there is no more archers, blades, mages, beasts, just fcuking phoenix.

WERY GOOD JOB PW, I JUST WANT TO SEE WHEN U GONNA START MERGING SERVERS COZ OF PPL MASS LEAVING GAME.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have yet to prove the whole one shot theory true. A phoenix in its 50s is about equal to a Sawfly at 70. Even at 57, its damage hasn't increased that much past my Sawfly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    To me, the main complaint is simply this:
    "Oh no, a venomancer can now kill me as easy as I kill them in pvp. They are overpowered!"
  • Adselene - Lost City
    Adselene - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    As a Veno myself i remember behing OS by archers and 2shoted by wb/bm now veno have a weapon to kill those pvp god. b:surrender

By the way lvl 89 archer couldn't killed lvl 90 veno with phoenix and he tryed a lot of times. First phoneix cannot be 2 shoted like the bee, second phoenix attack speed is incredible.

I am for a balanced game, and at the moment i have a chance to kill an archer because of fox form in light armor + debuff + bee bleed if he don't run to quick, so the possibility could be to lower the def of the phoenix or decrease flech realm damage.
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ty all GM-s for this new God, so new pvp server will be Venoblade yes? b:sad
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    kill veno, is easy target.
    go for pet is a NO.

blademasters > veno with pet (aoe stun + massive damage = byebye veno)

If some strong bow would come in the item mall, people would cry over the fact archers are overpowered, hello this is a f2p game this is how they can get money out of something....
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    eh keep the pheonix, i mean why not? no offense to people of lost city or anything, and i STRESS THE NO OFFENSE, but i know how intense you guys can get about seemingly everything, just leave it be, stop trying to devolve the game and let more evolve some more. Seems better to get somthing stronger to balance the other strong stuff out, then getting rid of the stronger and staying were you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmm. When I first started perfectworld, I made a venomancer for the reason that they got a pet, could cast spells, and they were just way too cute. Then I found out that they were by far almost useless in PvP / TW. They were killed really easy and had a real low chance of survival. Therefore I decided to level up a Blademaster instead. I have seen the above facts serve as true. Venomancers have for the longest time struggled just to stay alive in PvP or TW. Now they get a pet that turns the tables, Their pet laughs at you and kills you, just as you had them in the months past. Now instead of licking your wounds and accepting it like they have in the past, you sit here and complain that they fix it or you leave the game. Well /wave.

I say let them have their glory for awhile. Eventualy the tables will turn again. But until then suck it up and avoid venomancers as they have had to go around avoiding you in the past.

Tissue Box -> Complaining person threatening to leave -> any questions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • dragondann
    edited December 2008
    This post above is by a true noob. Veno is the most versitile killer in the game. Everything from caster build to Heavy Fox, Fox's own all and can fit any roll. Only noobs think Veno's are weak , and you simply dont know how to play your class.

Point of the thread is: Now a pet is more powerful than ANY CLASS, AND ANY GEAR in the game. Who every has more Pheonix, wins, period!

Take 10 veno with pheonix, vs 10, 12 or 15 of any other class, the venos will own them all in short order. That is the point

Hundreds of thousands of dollars from "NON VENO" class's spent, to find themselves complety worthless, and useless. This is why the china servers lost so many players and merged into one. You unbalance a game in the name of profit, you lose profit,, cause non veno's quit. And worst of all,, destroy a good game, in the name of profit.
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    dragondann wrote: »
    This post above is by a true noob.

First off, I am not hiding behind an empty avatar. I am almost level 60 (the avatar is slow to update since the forums moved servers apparently) I have played a Venomancer to a decent level.
    Only noobs think Veno's are weak , and you simply dont know how to play your class.

I am not the one complaining. I have no problems holding my own with Venomancers. Maybe it is you that should learn to play your class? I for one am happy they are now able to do so good in the game.

Shyriena of Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    arg no use of the word noob please, its not even correct spelling ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ok, honestly, how many people do you think will be running around wit ha phoenix?

Also, forget the phoenix, kill the Veno. Any self-respecting BM, EA, EP, MG, or WB can kill a veno no problem.
    Back.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I totally agree Phoenix is **** should never have come here...two reasons its way too overpowered and all the damn Venos would have left.. now we have Veno servers say maybe 50% veno on the severs....

That being said i saw a 8x BM vs 8x Phoenix Duel Started BM stunned Phoenix speed too Veno Heavens Flame and another Attack.....Dead Veno hehe made my heart warm inside +1 to BM stun is our friend dont ignore it ppl..
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Lol@archers complaining. Ever since Jones' blessing went away, archers have been PMSing in every server.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Fix bleed, problem solved. Simple as that. :v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    When you looking around and see a lot of venos and very few other classes, that mean good balance in game. b:sad

And pls, answer, will you fix bleeding problem or not? b:thanks