ideas for carrying other players

mike0001
mike0001 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
I know there is a lot of discussion on this topic, but here are a few ideas i thought of.

Make a non-gender-based system to carry other players that i shall call 'assist'. Neither player would charge chi while assisting another. This means embrace is still for male and female, but allows other players to travel together.

For flying, this works for example with an elf carrying another player by linking arms. This would mean it is not limited to any specific gender. Another possibility would be to use an item like a rope or other item attached between the two players. A more magical possibility is a levitation ring that would pick up another player and then follow the user.
For riding mounts, perhaps a two-seat saddle to carry one additional player.

I would like this thread to gather additional ideas without becoming a debate about ****. no offense to anyone, but if you want to see something in the game, we need a practical approach to it.
Post edited by mike0001 on

Comments

• waffl3ookie
    waffl3ookie Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mike0001 wrote: »
    I know there is a lot of discussion on this topic, but here are a few ideas i thought of.

Make a non-gender-based system to carry other players that i shall call 'assist'. Neither player would charge chi while assisting another. This means embrace is still for male and female, but allows other players to travel together.

For flying, this works for example with an elf carrying another player by linking arms. This would mean it is not limited to any specific gender. Another possibility would be to use an item like a rope or other item attached between the two players. A more magical possibility is a levitation ring that would pick up another player and then follow the user.
    For riding mounts, perhaps a two-seat saddle to carry one additional player.

I would like this thread to gather additional ideas without becoming a debate about ****. no offense to anyone, but if you want to see something in the game, we need a practical approach to it.

Sounds great, cept I think that chi should be charged while assisting, although that way it wouldn't matter who is assisting or not you still get chi. Sounds good and I hope we can have this conversation without it becoming about **** or same sex relationships. :)
  • CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear
    CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.