A Few Questions-Answers Needed (PLZ)

Options
daddyj
daddyj Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Ok first off What is client sharing ? I hope its not a 1 comp 1 account kinda thing because BOTH my wife and I are interested in playing PWI
Post edited by daddyj on

Comments

• daddyj
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Also can I create a Male Cleric or a Female BladeMaster or are the class-race's all presets ? like Veno=Female BladeMaster=Male
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm not sure but you can both play 1 PW on your own seperate computers on 2 different accounts with no problem at all.
  • daddyj
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sorry about the multi posting but my comp keeps erroring out when I type more than 4 sentinces
  • daddyj
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thats the thing we only have ONE computer if we BOTH have different accounts can we still play on the SAME Computer ?
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yes that's fine, just not more than one instance of game running allowed on a computer.
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    daddyj wrote: »
    Thats the thing we only have ONE computer if we BOTH have different accounts can we still play on the SAME Computer ?

You can play on the same computer yes, you just can't both play at once. One instance of PW running per computer.

The only classes that are gender locked are barbarian and venomancer. Every other class can be either gender.
  • daddyj
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Now I know the whole process of rebuilding my comp for this game will be worth it Thanks SOOOOO Much. With any luck Ill be on this weekend :)
  • IWageWars - Heavens Tear
    IWageWars - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What they said :P, Goodluck with PWI hopefully you and your wife enjoy it. It is deffinetly worth the time and effort to play it (not a years worth of time and 30grand later).

Blademasters: Male Or Female.
    Wizards: Male Or Female.
    Elfs: Clerics: Male Or Female. Archer: Male or Female.
    Barbarian: MALE ONLY.
    Venomancer: FEMALE ONLY.

Enjoy :P