RolePlay Guild

Options

Comments

• indalia
    indalia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I was so glad to see this thread! I'm also an longtime RPer with EQ and WoW experience. I just began playing this morning, but I'm already hooked on PW. The characters and the settings are just beautiful to look at. At any rate, I've rolled a Blademaster named Indalia. I hope to meet some of you very soon! If anyone else has a lowbie and wants to level with a partner, just drop me a PM anytime. I'm currently at level 6.

I love the idea of a merc company, too. It's a great device for pulling everyone together, and we don't all have to be goody-goody types. I think Indalia is going to be witty in a sarcastic, snarky kind of way... and greedy, too. XD
  • Keirlien - Heavens Tear
    Keirlien - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yay! A rp guild. I usually never seem em on F2P mmorpgs.I'm new to perfect world, but not new to RP, I've been RPing on WoW and other games, and I would love to join this guild. And I must say, perfect world seems like a great gane to RP on.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    just tryin to bump this threat to the recent posts so it doesnt get lost in the back

oh and to add for people who are wanting to join

i just joind yesterday and im already loving it the people are kind and imaginitive :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear
    Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ((hi i whod love to joyn im a good RPer and i have ben seching for a rp gulid for a long time)) i am a venomancer that lived in darkness for all of my life un tell i was relest of my preson for a crime un spekabul i had haff of my memory erast so i dont remember that much of the world im in im not that open to othe races and i am out going and will travell with you if i find i can trust you
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join... :) Who should I PM?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Nightdragon - Heavens Tear
    Nightdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm quite intrigued by what you guys are doing, I've never really tried doing role playing like this but I'm interested in trying this out it could be fun. Maybe I'll check it out next time I'm in the world or if any of you see me around send me a message I'd love to test this out sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]the 35th Raven

Conquerer Character
    Main - Nightdragon (Archer)

RolePlay Character
    Alt1 - Omrious (Barbarian)

Rogues Character
    Alt 2 - Mok_Tyrn (Cleric)

Other
    Alt 3 - Nightomen (Venomancer)
  • Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear
    Aerie_elandi - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am posting this for old time sake and because i notice some that is interested .
    to those that still is downloading the game or trying to get contant with Reshella ingame . My best wishes and hope you will find what you hope for .

Here is the link to the Guild Forum , http://perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php .

It might be good to check there too , as well as checking on these forums .
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am posting this for old time sake and because i notice some that is interested .
    to those that still is downloading the game or trying to get contant with Reshella ingame . My best wishes and hope you will find what you hope for .

Here is the link to the Guild Forum , http://perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php .

It might be good to check there too , as well as checking on these forums .

heeeeeeey Aerie ! how long have you been gone, they might have a better chance at contacting Yashanee_ she uses that char more then any others from what ive seen :)

just keeping this post alive :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayde
    jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ocane.11
    yeah I know we in the west have tons of lore about elves,but we are playing in an eastern setting,so i was trying to find eastern lore.
    If not elves specificaly a close match,(or closest),would help.
    And once again ANY help would be appreciated :)
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hey guys is there a quicker link to get to our guild page or is through here the quickest way?

Conquerer Character

RolePlay Character

Rogues Character

Other
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hey everyone so I'm finnaly posting on the other site my Nightdragon Journal, I only got the intro done so far but let me know what you think. Thanks, oh and here's that link again to our forums so you don't have to search for itb:victory
    http://perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php

Conquerer Character

RolePlay Character

Rogues Character

Other
  • KinsLey - Lost City
    KinsLey - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing more about this if you could help me... Im lvl 23 now and my nick is KinsLey in Lost world :)

Thanks,
    Kins
  • Reshella - Heavens Tear
    Reshella - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Sorry KinsLey, we'd love to accept you but the guild is formed in Heavens Tear and not in Lost City. :\
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just a thought but what if a couple of us went onto other servers and started guilds there as well? I just know that many people do not like restarting but its just a thought plus I'm sure that each server the role playing would play out differently at least slightly to give a new experience.

Conquerer Character

RolePlay Character

Rogues Character

Other
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You could always join us on our forum its a fun way to interact and check out others stories, pics, rp etc.

Conquerer Character

RolePlay Character

Rogues Character

Other
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just a thought but what if a couple of us went onto other servers and started guilds there as well? I just know that many people do not like restarting but its just a thought plus I'm sure that each server the role playing would play out differently at least slightly to give a new experience.

i believe sancuary already has a roleplay guild idk if it held up or not though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That is true, there is already an rping guild on the other PvE server. Though I've tried to contact their leader but never got a reply. So I really don't know what is going on there.
    But I thought about that as somebody requested an expantion but I'd rather not have one of ours from this server having to become dedicated to another to maintain a replica of this guild.
    I know it may sound selfish of me for only looking out for the ones on Heavens Tear. But with lack of commuication for the other server (such as the number of players, guild status and their activity), I find it a very difficult task.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Alright that makes sense it would be alot of work. Thanks for the quick replys you two!b:victory

Conquerer Character

RolePlay Character

Rogues Character

Other
  • Samatia - Heavens Tear
    Samatia - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am really interested in giving it a shot but I don't think I can commit to it by joining the guild. Would it be okay for non guild members to roleplay with you? Of course there might be the occasional **** ups since I would be new but just wondering what your thoughts on that would be.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    There's really no problem for RP guild members rping with non-guild members. Would be kinda confined if we didn't open up to others. I myself have rped with people who weren't inside the guild. Simply had them as a friend on my list and we'd plan where to 'bump' into each other and walla! :D

If you are interested in a every once and a while rp, sure! Just add my name

Yashanee_ (With the little '_' in the end of the name)
    edited December 2008
    Options
    just bumping the thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alandaria - Heavens Tear
    Alandaria - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm not 20 (yet), but I would be interested in joining when I get there!

I just need someone to contact in the game for info and such.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I Samoonra/ Yashanee_ am stepping down from being guild leader of RolePlay.
    Now I have appointed Ocane_II as guild leader. For now on I'm leaving everything in his hands. I am sure he'll mannage a better job then I will. :)
    Good luck! ^^
  • Ladencrel - Heavens Tear
    Ladencrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would very much like to contact those of your members in-game. I'm a heavy roleplayer looking for learn of this game and its world Lore.
  • Nolaquen - Heavens Tear
    Nolaquen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Are you guys still active?
  • Rosannah - Heavens Tear
    Rosannah - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hiya folks

I'm just a PW N00b @ lvl 11 (and a MMORPG player as well)

but I've been playing Fantasy RPG for a long time now

I've posted a request "Looking for A Guild" and then saw this (DOH!)

Rosannah Human Wizard Lvl 11

If you've still got some room , then I'd love to be part of you

b:thanks
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The faction currently contains two active members, myself as leader and another. Both of us play often, and we are more than willing to help any new members.

Anyone is welcome. Please contact ElenaCostel or ShinLi for recruitment.
  • Nolaquen - Heavens Tear
    Nolaquen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I assume by contact, you mean in game?
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yes, that is our in-game names.
  • JamieTaoLei - Sanctuary
    JamieTaoLei - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Greetings to you all fellow RPers. I'v noticed now a lot of players from Sanctuary are coming here to this thread seeking a RP guild only to realize too late that this forum was intended for players whom are on Heavens Tears. *giggles* To help bump the thread and to clear up any confusion, anyone whom is interested in a RP guild on Sanctuary is more then welcome to join ours.
    TarotsRPG is an active Guild that is slowly growing and seeking new players for role play all the time.
    Feel free to contact me in game or by replying here. The direct link for our new forums page. *smiles warmly*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=187911
    Thanks goes out to all players on all servers whom continue too show their love and support for Role Playing providing us all with something more then just a **** & Slash MMORPG. It's players like you whom make these sort of guilds still possible, fun and exciting for us all. b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.