Pigments

Lecher - Sanctuary
Lecher - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
ok HOT question of the day...

where do regular color pigments come from?

i've bought 6 packs of HOT colors and um gotten 3 duplicates and 1 triplet of colors...

how many packs do i have to buy to get 6 black pigments? i've still not gotten even 1 ?!?

so, is there a place/way to get regular pigments like black, green, purple or is everything a HOT choice?

and 1 more question...

someone just told me there's some DT or TD or TB i dunno, some place i can get bikini / swim trunks? um, yeah, so i just blew 3.1 mil on a bikini bottom which i was under the impression only was available in the summer event?

so where do i go to get thie TBXDTNMT or whatever which i'm guessing is LIKE the TT (twilight temple) wich i just found out about like 5 days ago... and which is why i made a veno so i could go solo it since even with 18 phy def shards i can't manage to do with my blademaster...

in any event q 1 was about the pigments

and q2 where is this other place to go to get bikini stuffs and is there a time limit on it? what level should i be? should i keep levelling my veno past 70?

any HELP is appreciated, any snobbery or utter buffoonishness, well, yeah we all know children play this game, so i'll just ignore that ****...

and if you took offense to me saying that just now, YOU'RE JUST THE MORON I MEANT WHEN I TYPED IT

heh

thx in advance
Post edited by Lecher - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    even if I knew I wouldn't tell you :/
    If you need help you shouldn't offend the people you're asking.

yah I know, you'll ignore this post anyways :)
    btw the word "moron" always remind me of "maronen"... yummy! :D
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Foxygoth - Heavens Tear
    Foxygoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Pigments is purely down to luck,you could buy 6 color packsa and get 6 black or buy 60 and get none
    And the bikinis can be obtained through an ingame event (not sure of the day)
    TT....A lvl 63 veno can solo 1-1 other classes that level cant...so yes level your veno XD
    foxygoth-lvl92- arcane veno

ElfyGoth-lvl 65-support cleric
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Pigments... You get those pigments mainly from people in cat shops because the ones you get in the packs are very random as you found out. That's about the best I can offer.

On a side note, your post made me lol seriously. Love your humor and thank you for the laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Lecher - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    @Foxygoth thanks a bunch, someone told me it was tuesdays, not like i need another bikini, just wanted to know what to do and where to go :) so guess i'll be compiling some of those ultimate essences for next week, that is if i'm off on tuesday

@Flauschka-whatever, God bless you, your name sneezed all over the screen... just the type of person i was writing that last comment about lol

@ everyone else... any additional information on this topic is extremely appreciated :)
  • Lecher - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    @ForsakenX you're very welcome ^^
  • Foxygoth - Heavens Tear
    Foxygoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The bikini event is free to enter
    Minimum level requirement is lvl 60
    Entry is through the big dogs you see in each major city and the event is the dragon palace event every tuesday
    foxygoth-lvl92- arcane veno

ElfyGoth-lvl 65-support cleric
    edited December 2008
    I thoght you'd ignore my post ;)
    yah np, the name is german if it's of any interest, nearly no one can remember it properly. that was still a nicer response than I've thoght.

...I'm just bored right now, waiting 'till the server is up again :/
    Peace ;P
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecher - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Flauschkatz figured it was german but the katz threw me, guessing it's a surname as flausch means loop... and LoopKatz doenst make much sense unless it's lost in translation
  • Lecher - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    @Foxygoth

aaah wondered what those big dogs were for...

maybe i should stop soloing the mobs all day long and start actually looking around at my environment
    edited December 2008
    :D what?
    Flauschkatze means something like... fleececat or fluffycat I think
    flausch=fleece/fluffy
    katze=cat
    so it just means I'm a cat with soft fur...

how did you translate it?
    sorry, it really made me laugh :D
    *shakes hands*
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just in case you're goin inside the bikini event, noe that is its a pk fest in there, if you don't get killed by the mobs its the other players. Usually after 15 minutes of the event, the pking starts.