DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - $10 Purchase Option available for Zen Charges!

dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to a plethora of constructive user feedback and requests we have now included a $10 purchase option for Zen Charges. This lowered amount is perfect for users curious about and/or new to the Cash Shop!

Fill your wallets today at:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments

• Sweaty - Heavens Tear
    Sweaty - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thats nice, and probably a good idea too $10 is alot easier to spend.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dvorak wrote: »

Fill your wallets today at:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/

Oh the irony...

But nice addition indeed. Nice job management.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good idea ^^ I had a guildy buy 10 zen to get me a panther (he was buying 20 already, so he bought 30 instead), paying him with paypal, because I only wanted that panther and nothing else at the moment. I hate spending more than I need for something.

This is a welcome addition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes!! Very good indeed. I will definitely try it for 10 bucks. Thanks. b:kiss
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Very glad to see that, now just make in-store cash cards and place them in Target. Then I'll be happy. b:victory
    b:bye RETIRED
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Figures you guys don't get it.
  • Iamadudeirl - Lost City
    Iamadudeirl - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    dankmonkey wrote: »
    LOL The only reason they lowered the amount is, because so people will be more likely to charge $10 instead of $20. But funny they say they listened to us on that but not the OVERALL PRICE RIPOFF -- they ignored us. Remember they said it would be the same price as PW-MY, hmm it was a GM that said it? Just need to face the fact they lied to us about that now they aren't making money unless its sales and money events. They want to fix there problem then fix your CASH SHOP PRICES like you said you would. $30 USD = 30 gold here and $30 USD = 100 cubi on PW-MY. One Gold charm here costs $4.00 USD or PW-MY server it costs 4 Cubi or like a $1.50, wow what a price mark up. I can keep going on all the item's. There prices here are inflated 300% or higher. They are trying to fix the problem without fixing the problem. I bet they delete this post cause they can't deal with the truth.Any negative replies means you are a newbie to the game, work for them or never played PW-MY. To you guys, go do your research before you post.

I'm sorry but you're an idiot straight up. First of all, you sound like a child in your post. "IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH MY OPINION THEN YOURE A NEWB"

Yes, prices here are more expensive than Malaysia. But guess what, there aren't F&%*ing GMs f%^&ing up the territory wars here. There isn't 3rd party ZEN selling sites that ALSO sell coins. The economy in PWI is actually stable. Compared to Malaysia, I rarely see botters and/or gold spammers.

If you hate PWI so much then why don't you just GTFO. How bout you do your research before you post, show us the quote from the GM.
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    LOL The only reason they lowered the amount is, because so people will be more likely to charge $10 instead of $20.

this is a bad thing how?
    But funny they say they listened to us on that but not the OVERALL PRICE RIPOFF -- they ignored us. Remember they said it would be the same price as PW-MY, hmm it was a GM that said it? Just need to face the fact they lied to us about that now they aren't making money unless its sales and money events. They want to fix there problem then fix your CASH SHOP PRICES like you said you would.

listen up, homeslice - your wires are crossed and you are confusing PWI for another version. We've NEVER made any promises that our pricing would be comparable to MY. If you can produce a link then by all means share, then i'll eat my words and all that but until then choose your statements carefully before calling us a bunch of liars.
    bet they delete this post cause they can't deal with the truth.Any negative replies means you are a newbie to the game, work for them or never played PW-MY. To you guys, go do your research before you post.

well said, please "go do your research before you post." and why would we delete this post? this little gem was great for a Friday afternoon chuckle. I got my eye on you now though. Keep dancing, twinkle toes.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • daddyj
    daddyj Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Man I cant wait to start my jurney
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    this is a bad thing how?

listen up, homeslice - your wires are crossed and you are confusing PWI for another version. We've NEVER made any promises that our pricing would be comparable to MY. If you can produce a link then by all means share, then i'll eat my words and all that but until then choose your statements carefully before calling us a bunch of liars.

well said, please "go do your research before you post." and why would we delete this post? this little gem was great for a Friday afternoon chuckle. I got my eye on you now though. Keep dancing, twinkle toes.

haha your my favorite gm

now i dont have to be the only one who sticks up for you guys * puts himself on a stool in the middle of a battle field *
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2008

This is why i like the GMs here and PWI... it seems there allowed to speak there minds..(unless there is a pink slip waiting for dear ol Shazz) and they don't hide the answers in the political correctness of other games where they have to think that everyone else is either correct or they don't say a thing....

Good Work Guys..b:victory

~Sheets
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Actually Shazz, a statement was made by Orinj (I believe) prior to the launch of closed beta stating the cash shop prices here would at least near to or cheaper than the malaysian version. Of course, this statement has since been removed from the forums... but I definitely recall seeing it, my husband recalls seeing it and I am sure those who have been around since the beginning would recall seeing it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying those should be the prices... I somewhat understand why it can't be done. But if you're going to publicly belittle a player like that, do it using the truth.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    this is a bad thing how?

What is it with you admins, that you have to act rude 90% of the time in your posts? Do you think, that its the right way to keep your CUSTOMERS happy?

What comes to the cashshop and prices supposed to be close or lower than malaysian, yes it was announced by Orinj before closed beta even started. I don't know if you were here by then but I ain't lying.

Of course I don't take a screenshot of every admins post just to prove you wrong. I shouldn't be even typing this right now because you should swallow your pride or whatever it is you're holding there and admit, that at least ONCE we as in players are right about something.
  • dankmonkey
    edited December 2008
    Wow to my surprise others have seen the post by the GM Orinji saying the prices were going to be the same as PW-MY,wow I am such a liar huh. So GM Shazz You better say sorry for your wrong response then. You shot the messenger. I guess I did my research, you didn't. So you belittle me for telling truth. Better check yourself. I expect a public apology since you gave a public false slap down. Can't put a screenie up when GM's delete there posts to cover there tracks. And too the others that attacked me, up yours too, I guess I know what I am talking about. Thank you to those who remember the GM's post from the beginning of the game, hmm oh the real players.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually Shazz, a statement was made by Orinj (I believe) prior to the launch of closed beta stating the cash shop prices here would at least near to or cheaper than the malaysian version.

I haven't been able to find anything like that, or even anyone else referencing that, whether using the internal forum search method or heavier duty tools like the wayback machine or Google cache. I've scrubbed internet records before, but there's a mite bit difference between even thorough and complete.

I did see a lot of rumors regarding one of the other services (which The Rules mean I can't name) having prices like that, but those spreading those false rumors got a rather rude awakening over the last few days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dankmonkey
    edited December 2008
    IT WAS DELETED BY GM"S no wonder you can't find it. I am done with this post. I am thinking twice before I ever charge a cent again. I don't want to pay for a GM to belittle me and others.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I can find a lot of things deleted by GMs, and even records of those that I've moved personally. Even stuff that's been made gone from the boards still pops up elsewhere (frustratingly).

I wasn't there back then, so I can't say for sure, and I didn't try to. I'm not a GM, nor do I have access to the forum server records (nor am I sure I'd be able to read the records for this installation type). I can say that I can not find a single hint of this, nor even many posters commenting about it, even the megathread discussing the initial Cash Shop pricing, and I like to make what correct information I can available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You shot the messenger. I guess I did my research, you didn't. So you belittle me for telling truth. Better check yourself. I expect a public apology since you gave a public false slap down.

You were rude from the start so you got an equal response. Do you honestly expect a smile and a curtsy every time you flip the bird?
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Iamadudeirl - Lost City
    Iamadudeirl - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You were rude from the start so you got an equal response. Do you honestly expect a smile and a curtsy every time you flip the bird?

Exactly. These kids go posting on forums like they deserve nothing but kindness when they themselves are constantly dishing out flames and rude comments.

Please diaf.
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow to my surprise others have seen the post by the GM Orinji saying the prices were going to be the same as PW-MY,wow I am such a liar huh. So GM Shazz You better say sorry for your wrong response then. You shot the messenger. I guess I did my research, you didn't. So you belittle me for telling truth. Better check yourself. I expect a public apology since you gave a public false slap down. Can't put a screenie up when GM's delete there posts to cover there tracks. And too the others that attacked me, up yours too, I guess I know what I am talking about. Thank you to those who remember the GM's post from the beginning of the game, hmm oh the real players.

here's the deal. i started this gig in early september and have probably read over 95% of EVERY post made on these boards since this board's launch (july 21'ish?).

none of the forum admins have ever made the promise that our prices would be similar to MY's. again, i'm going to reiterate that there must be some confusion over statements made by PWI versus other versions of PW.

like i said, produce a link from orinj (or any other forum admin) showing such statements and I will be happy to feast on a dish of crow served cold. Also, please do not use the excuse that we're stealth editing/deleting. simply put dvorak and xarfox do not allow this and there are logs that they review weekly to ensure that all moderation actions are legit.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What is really bothering me is I don't know what "shazz" means. The fact that he is too cool to capitalize his letters means he is very savvy on-teh-internets. Curious and curioser.

Now give me a GM who talks in Ebonics then my gaming experiences here would be complete.

No, seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Raffel - Heavens Tear
    Raffel - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    thank u thank u. my wife will tolerate this a little better!
  • Darkmaverick - Lost City
    Darkmaverick - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nice job staff, this will get me to get some Zen!
  • Aznxdreamer - Heavens Tear
    Aznxdreamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    "I got my eye on you now though. Keep dancing, twinkle toes."

^That was by far... the most polite OWNAGE ever!!! You Rock Shazz!!!
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    sticky be gone!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak