Buying gold In the AH

Nayiro - Sanctuary
Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
how do i buy gold in the Auction House from players?
Like, i followed the instructions but it won't let me buy any, it wont even give me an option to buy any.

Can someone give me a detailed explanation or step-by-step guide on how to buy gold from the AH?

Back.
Post edited by Nayiro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lecher - Sanctuary
    Lecher - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ok well without the game in front of me here's my best shot.

open auctioneer convo box.

select gold trading.

in window that appears u get buy/sell top left, deposit boxes in bottom right, 2 panes on top of one another 1 buying 1 selling...

if u wanna buy gold...

1st look how much they're sellin for. find the cheapest.

so...

you see under bottom pane on right, selling.

125,000 10
    121,000 14
    103,000 1

ok so whee someone's selling 1 gold for 103,000 coins...

you need to click on DEPOSIT in the bottom right then deposit like 115,000 because the auctioneer charges you a flat rate for buying gold it's like 2500 coins but whatever, just dump a pile more in so u're covered

now after u deposit the coins at the top under the buy/sell make sure you're clicked on BUY and type in the exact figure of what the cheapest gold unit is

so you'll type in 103,000 and in the box below where it says amt or gold or whatever u type in 1 since he has only 1 for sale and someone else probably bought the 29 other gold he'd listed and ran out of cash...

then you'll see that it'll cost you 1xx,000 or whatever it is with the amt extra u have to pay, then confirm, yes, accept whatever it asks.

now at the bottom of that box you'll have a withdrawl/deposit button, remember that one? you want to DEPOSIT!!!! like 1 coin, so it refreshes, then click WITHDRAWL because if you dont refrest it, you're gonna be like WTF WHERE'S MY GOLD??? WHERE'S MY COINS?!?!?!?!?

so after u deposit 1 coin to refresh it and then click WITHDRAWL you click MAX on both the gold section and the coins section and it'll say like

1 gold

2401 coins or whatever the extra amount is

NOW click withdrawl or accept or ok or whatever and bingo, you now have 1 gold

yay

now you can wait around like i usually have to for someone to list their gold cheapish and buy when it's not 130,000 each.

same goes for selling but click SELL tab and follow reciprocated instructions for the selling pane which is on top... you should get the idea, hope that helped a bit... back to the wait for the servers to come up
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dude you're guide is GOLD!!!! (lol)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Now I just have to get 400,000 coins before the reset note sale ends.... :)

EDIT: FYI i did get the reset note :)
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th