Question about Gold Auctions

Transcend - Lost City
Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Yesterday morning I put about 103k in coins to bid for 1 gold. No one sold it to me for that price :(

Today, I see that the bids are at 110k per gold. My bid doesn't show up in the active listings anymore, so does that mean I just lost 103k?
youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
Total Videos: 38
Subscribers: 1,775
Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Transcend - Lost City on

Comments

• Transcend - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    bump b:angry
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think shows you the history of the last 10 transactions buying or selling.
    From what I gather theres an element of guess work involved as to what people have put their sale price in. I've never been able to figure out how to work it so I could be wrong XD.

Try looking in the postbox for your refunded cash, thats where failed auction bids get sent. Otherwise you should be able to withdraw it from the Auctioneer.
    I like pie
  • convictor
    convictor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Try hitting the button Listing (I think that's what it was). It should list all the offers/bids you placed so far. If your bid has not been accepted yet you should be able to delete it (with the Delete button somewhere at the bottom).

Hope this works for ya
  • bulldog
    bulldog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No you haven't lost your money. You can cancel the bid, I'm not in front of the game right now so not 100% sure of the tab name. Something like "Sales".

BUT you do lose your 2% tax, which I find really annoying. I have found from my limited experience over the last week using the gold trading feature, that you need to bid 110,000 +.

Hope that helps.
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I put my coins in to sell below the average of all sell prices and never have an issue trading.

The "listing" menu will show your current bid, and allow you to delete and start afresh.

Best of luck.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It simply means you are no longer one of the top 10 bids. I assume that when you looked at the bid list they were all above 103k. If so that just means that your bid is somewhere lower on the list below the point that everyone can see it. When the orders of the people that offered higher amounts get filled you will see your bid on the list again.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Ahhh I see now, the listings button gives the history of my bids with the option to cancel.. thanks all b:victory
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SapphireElf - Sanctuary
    SapphireElf - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i have a question about gold buying,when i go in to buy gold.i put how much im gonna pay for gold and how many gold i want..then hit confirm and it tells me account balance to low,but i have enough coins..i even looked in the listing part to make sure my bid didnt go in and it didnt.. so i dont understand what i am doing wrong.if someone could tell me it would be great.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you have to deposit coins in first to then use to bid
  • SapphireElf - Sanctuary
    SapphireElf - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol...dont i feel dumb now...thanks it worked
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    man i dont get how to do this at all and it would be helpful if some one could explain how i do this
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle