Seppuku Declares War on Shockwave Territories

2»

Comments

• LunarStorm - Sanctuary
    LunarStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My last post i apologize for i was thinking irrationally after i found out what had been said to Milari, it should of been more aimed at GodsFear and not your whole guild.
    Just cos your leader was an idiot doesn't mean you all are, forgive my narrow mindedness b:thanks
    What i should of done was sat down and laughed at all you people bickering like i usually do, but anger got the better of me and i decided to spout off my opinion which doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things.
    I prefer to be the watcher on the hill and i guess that is what i will continue to do.
    Now we should all STFU and play the game lol >_>
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I prefer to be the watcher on the hill and i guess that is what i will continue to do.
    Now we should all STFU and play the game lol >_>

All hail that remark!! Ah all the drama over the game (while the rl world is kinda suffering under more serious stuff). It's all frustrating and stuff, but let's all enjoy the game; b:chuckle
    x_x
  • Talien - Sanctuary
    Talien - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Please read a topic before posting ****, nobody is complaining about the war, but about allt the bullcrap that a shockwave member posted on first page (about us paying guilds to attackt them), when one of the guilds shockwave paid now is our ally and confirmed that he did pay them to attack us.

My regards.

I really don't see what you're getting at, it's all propaganda (just like with RL politics), nobody is ever 100% right and there's always an element of spin. You seem to be taking it too seriously, I'm just amusing myself and having a good laugh which is apparently how this thread was intended.
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i see that a lot of you take SW as 1 group egoistic respectless dumb sh1tfaks.. kinda disagree on that.. least half of the people in SW show some respect nd are actually good people to be with.

just figured this shud be said as SW is put as a really bad faction atm nd thats not fair for the group inside SW thats actually really nice =]

Indeed, ShockWave *does* have many good people, just like not all Germans were **** during WWII.

You can't blame people for judging a faction based on it's outward appearance, it's more than vocal leadership, and the actions of a few zealots. I really hope in the coming weeks that you can implement some new policies and perhaps change the outward appearance in a more positive light.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    I really don't see what you're getting at, it's all propaganda (just like with RL politics), nobody is ever 100% right and there's always an element of spin. You seem to be taking it too seriously, I'm just amusing myself and having a good laugh which is apparently how this thread was intended.

I think the big problem has been the attitude and less than eloquent slander.

The Good Guys: "Your underhanded tactics of eliciting help from outside factions will be met on the field of battle."

A Select Few in ShockWave: "lolz ur so nub for defending those legendary nubs, and u have to pay outside people to attack us, lolz nubs <beats chest like neanderthal>"
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • LunarStorm - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Btw great choice of song for that video Nishtara timed it perfectly for that first AOE.
    Did you use FRAPS to record it?
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Btw great choice of song for that video Nishtara timed it perfectly for that first AOE.
    Did you use FRAPS to record it?

Yup, then VirtualDub to crop and trim the video, and Windows Movie Maker for the title/credits and sound track.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i dont realy agree when ppl say to not judge everyone the same in a guild... its not like real life, in real life you cant choose in whitch country you gonna born in.. and choose the one with the best political opinions or life level etc...

in a game, if you join a guild, that mean you agree to be associated with the ppl in the guild, you become a part of the crew.. and especialy, that mean you agree with the leader attitude. if you dont, then you leave the guild.. but if you dont leave, you cant complain to be judge, cause its your own decision. you should rather complain at your guildies that giving you this bad image.

its same with friends, if your friends act like idiots and you agree with their attitude... well..
    its just like when a crime happen and you dont do anything against it, you become a part of it, and you can even get procecuted for it.. that is a extrem exemple ok, but its just to illustrate what your decisions does

about shockwave, all i know, is that half of the ppl in my blacklist are in it..
  • Hawkyx - Sanctuary
    Hawkyx - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    haha i actually enjoyed that video :P it's a shame you didn't get all of the TW filmed, maybe next time.
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Indeed, ShockWave *does* have many good people, just like not all Germans were **** during WWII.

The most basic rule of the internet/forums: The second someone mentions WWII/Hitler/****, they lose the argument! ^^

<Citation> See Dodd's Corollary
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Ha! That's a new one to me Aedril, nice find :)
  • LunarStorm - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    <Deleted>
    I read the forum rules and what i posted would probably be breaking these.
    12. No inappropriate discussion types.
    Inappropriate discussion-types include, but are not limited to, the following discussion types: Politics, Religious issues, Abortion debates, etc. Common sense should dictate what is appropriate or not.

b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Milari - Sanctuary
    Milari - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think it's time for everyone to draw a line under this whole affair, me included.

One lesson I have learned from this is that there will always be those that spew gossip and lies, those who respond in anger and those that merely seek to wreak havoc.

The best course for me is simply to continue maintaining the integrity of my faction and the ideals we uphold and answer any such negative opinions of Legendary by holding our heads high and meeting our would be assailants on the battlefield.

One final comment I would like to make is a formal apology. It was wrong of me to put all the members of Shockwave under one umbrella and I should have limited my ire to individuals. For this I am sorry.

Every person has their flaws and the process of self-improvement is an eternal one.

Thankyou once again for all your opinions on this matter.