I need red jade

Rick Hunter - Sanctuary
Rick Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Hello

I can't seem to find enough red jade, I have a ton of the other materials but never enough red jade, do you know what kind of monster drops red jade more often?

Thanks
Post edited by Rick Hunter - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aylward - Sanctuary
    Aylward - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The drop rate for jade is pretty low (at least for me). You can buy several types of jade at a merchant NPC in towns, though.

Embarrassingly, it took me a while to realize this despite having visited a merchant several times before.
  • CoolWolf_Uk - Heavens Tear
    CoolWolf_Uk - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Goto an NPC named 'Merchant <Name>', and select the 'Gem' tab in the Merchants Trade list.
    You'll find most types of Jade in there, Broken Red, Red, Broken Orange, Orange, Green, etc.
    From Red up are used for each level of crafting, Red lvl 1, Broken Orange lvl 2, Orange lvl 3, etc.
  • Rick Hunter - Sanctuary
    Rick Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That was so much help, I have to admit I had forgotten about the merchants, and actually jade is not so expensive.

Thanks
  • Terevan - Sanctuary
    Terevan - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That was so much help, I have to admit I had forgotten about the merchants, and actually jade is not so expensive.

Thanks

Not terribly expensive, no, and the NPC's have an awesome drop rate =)
  • calvco
    calvco Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you guys say to go to a gem merchant but i am at gem merchant hou and when i talk to him the only choices are celestone basics and close. plz help
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    regular merchant, not gem merchant. gem merchants are for something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Fairymon - Lost City
    Fairymon - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Plss , where i can get Black Jade!!! plss help me!! u.u