Clothing Items and Pigments

Options
peregryn
peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Not Certain if this should be here or in Suggestion Box. I would like to see a bit more control over colors given the numbers of units of Pigment needed to color items (anywhere from 1 to 8 per item).

Best case, would be when you buy a clothing item from Boutique it lets you pick the color before sale is made final ... and ... handles Pigment single or pack of ten same way. But at least handling the pigment(s) non-randomly would make social wear easier.
Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
Post edited by peregryn on

Comments

• Karyanne - Heavens Tear
    Karyanne - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'd also like to see sale of pigment packs at least 10 or 15 the same color. Random is fine with me as long as you can actually get enough of the same color for an outfit. By the current system you could blow $100 real world money and not get enough pigments of the same color for 1 item. It doesn't make me want to spend money in the item mall, that's for sure.

I mean really, $5 for a top, $5 for pants, plus more for shoes/gloves all random color. This all adds up. So to make these clothes look decent we'll probably spend 10 times the cost of the items just to color them. No thanks.

Give us more control of pigment colors and I might actually buy stuff in the item mall.
  • Valerga - Sanctuary
    Valerga - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yeah please give us controll over the pigments, i would like to actually buy the colors i want note use up all the zen just bying colors. this would make me actually by some pigments.