Hey, I got an idea for Christmas event

Szhira - Sanctuary
Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Make an NPC called St. Nick. Players can give him either 100k coins or 10 Beautiful Love flowers for a Christmas gift box.
This item will have a miniscule chance of giving a player a "rare" aerocraft for their race, including:

Lailah's Heart

Butterfly's Wish

Unique Existence

[Thanks to Ecatomb for the pics]

---

Of course, these items will be much, much more common:

Christmas Cookie: Recover 500 HP and MP

Christmas Candy: Unstackable item that will give you a random buff

Any kind of rough shard

---

And because it's Christmas and all, how about we throw in a nice set of Christmas clothes.

What do you think? It will certainly be a Merry Christmas over at PWE and for a few very lucky players who spend a lot (or a little) money. b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Szhira - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I like those ideas, and they should add a Santa suit, or Reindeer pulling/flying you in a sleighb:laugh. Or maybe have a little santa follow you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    And they should announce each time a person gets the item publicly. this idea is so unique!
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You forgot to add a super unique land mount that may be attained from the gift boxes. How about a black reindeer with flaming hooves and a bright, shiny red nose named "Rudolph, Bringer of Death."

b:chuckle
  • Celebren - Heavens Tear
    Celebren - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    And they should announce each time a person gets the item publicly. this idea is so unique!

what is so unique on this idea ? didnt we hade this on halloween ?
    and didnt complain 95% of ppl that duke' spam shouting was annoying ?
    and didnt complain 85% of ppl that this all was a trap for spending money and they didnt get anything worse for it ?

if your post was sarcastic so ok and then forget my answer

the idea and gifts are ok but why again start a cash shop run ? Why the heck should anyone pay anything for a minor chance to get a GIFT.
    justice might be blind - but i also see in darkness
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sarcasm is fun!
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    what is so unique on this idea ? didnt we hade this on halloween ?
    and didnt complain 95% of ppl that duke' spam shouting was annoying ?
    and didnt complain 85% of ppl that this all was a trap for spending money and they didnt get anything worse for it ?

if your post was sarcastic so ok and then forget my answer

the idea and gifts are ok but why again start a cash shop run ? Why the heck should anyone pay anything for a minor chance to get a GIFT.

of coarse its sarcasim and its funny as all hell hahaha but seriously dont give the GM's this idea they **** us up enough as it is with the lies that theywont come to cs ad they wont be avaliable and then they lied about the gold and bronze charm packs so ummm ya any questions as to how they intend to **** us up again? No? u sure ok then now dont give gm's a chance to **** u up and they wont get it lmao so what give them ammo to be bigger dicks then they already are? "reason to give them something to do while they get their jollies but not ike st. nick does but by ****in ppl over like michel jackson does royally ty for ur time i loved this post btw hehe i any1 agree's hit me back hehe
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.