compound oil

Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
i cant find it listed in auction house,i think even if no one is selling it ,it should be listed somewhere? maybe i just dont get it, but weapons and armor are pretty straightforward,but then this bizaro layout of materials starts for example under -metals you got .pig iron, .hgh carbon steel, .refined steel,.steel alloy, .high grade alloy AND .logs ,.rough lumber THEN you see -lumber and under that you get rest of lumber items and couple of coils,anyway i'm not sure if i'm making any sense here but i was expecting to see -lumber and all lumber type of materials listed under it,as of now though its -lumber then few lumber items above and below,i'm sure there's a simple explanation but i just dont get itb:puzzled o and going back to compound oil,now i know that someone is selling it,i put it up,just to see if it shows up,and i can see it on very first page but its still not classified anywhere
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lockie - Heavens Tear
    Lockie - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I also looked through the entire Materials filter, and actually none of the mid-mats are listed b:surrender