Heavens Tears Predictions (12/5-12/6)

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549

Here is week 6 of my predictions. As usual, comments and flames go here.
I kindly ask everyone to not hijack this thread and keep the flames as civil and organized as possible. Thank you.

Naw that was a joke. Bring on the havoc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and let the mice run around......

we will see if VOODOO is just another Shadow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I can't wait until next week when all the smaller guilds are weeded out and only four remain. would they all go for their respective lv2 territories and thus label this server, the carebear server? or would we finally see some action?
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In Predictions: Evolution vs Etherblade
    Ah, the opening of the TW week is Evolution's third attack attempt against the level 2 territory, Etherblade. I gotta say, if you fail a TW three times in a row..

I lol'd.

BloodLusT got DreamWeaver in one try, this week Conqueror are going for Lost and BloodLusT have their eyes on Etherblade. Have any PVE server cities been taken yet?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and let the mice run around......

we will see if VOODOO is just another Shadow

So you think VOODOO would like to play in TW for the fun of it too? We have a wonderful time playing in TW. Just so you know not every attack is personal and not every attack is pure and simple just to win.

Hisui, love your predictions - they keep me laughing =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Gin - Heavens Tear
    Gin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In Predictions: Evolution vs Etherblade
    Ah, the opening of the TW week is Evolution's third attack attempt against the level 2 territory, Etherblade. I gotta say, if you fail a TW three times in a row..

I lol'd.

BloodLusT got DreamWeaver in one try, this week Conqueror are going for Lost and BloodLusT have their eyes on Etherblade. Have any PVE server cities been taken yet?

not yet, Evolution is the only guild who tried to take lvl 2 land (Etherblade) and they failed twice ..
    notice : this time no jones blessing, so they will probably fail again =)
    I am sure Radiance, " TE " and maybe RoC can take lvl 2 land easily since they have the most high lvls in the server.

Keep it up Hisui =D
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hisui,

Your predictions are fun to read and pretty much on point most of the time. With Evo's ambitions to take Etherblade we where hoping to get the same timeslot for our attack. No such luck it looks like.

We do TW's to learn, get better and experience all that Perfect World has to offer. Win or lose TW is fun and something that all decent guilds should experience. I just wish the other guilds would participate more. The more guilds that attack the big 4 the more likely they are to lose territory and share the map. The system is designed to pit multiple battles at once so guilds do not control the map. It is too bad that most guild leaders don't take advantage of this fact. Two weeks ago against RoC we made it into their base and started attacking their crystal so winning is not out of the question. If only Smirnoff held them off for 2 minutes longer, sigh....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for the comments and insights everyone b:victory

This weeks predictions are now fully completed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    andyboi wrote: »
    I can't wait until next week when all the smaller guilds are weeded out and only four remain. would they all go for their respective lv2 territories and thus label this server, the carebear server? or would we finally see some action?

Just a wild guess here. I would expect TE and Radiance to attack RoC. It also doesn't match Hong's... online persona to coward out of an attack so I am expecting them to attack TE next week. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So like, we had over 30 level 50s when we were defending against Radiance. Well, somehow we just got over 30 level 60/70/80s recruit, wonder where did they come from. Either way, Radiance out levels us pretty badly but we just got a crazy boost. Let see how long does it take for them to take down our towers this time *yawn*. Thank god Jones Blessing was gone, I was worried since my guild barely had any and Radiance hijacked shitloads. I have to say, Clerics/Mage/Archer hurts with Jones Blessing. Glad that's over with :)

Though romours say that June wants fun and the guild happy. That's not what I'm hearing from over 10 level 75+ Radiance members *yawn*. Wonder what's going to happen :)

Good training for our newcomers I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hisui wrote:
    If TE successfully invades SentinelS the day before I wonder if this attack will be nulled... otherwise it'd look weird with TE's invasion arrow pointed at its own land.
    It won't. It will simply become the same arrow that you see when guilds try to set foot on TW map (small curved arrow + soldier on territory). I was curious about it when Sindar lost to RoC the day before attacking Elyseum, and this is where I saw it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yep I see it now. Thanks for the heads up b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    andyboi wrote: »

As long as the majority of higher levels will be in the Big Four, don't expect much action to happen.

Unless a coalition of smaller guilds decide to attack the same guild all at the same time...

I guess next week, Empire and Radiance will both attack RoC, unless something else is brewing underground....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • celestialstorms
    celestialstorms Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wrong Wrong hah!
    Shadows was defeated 1st then Everyone went to Voodoo.
    Other way around :P
    Roadkill got 2x stronger. some know why some don't i wont say. :P
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    gj RoadKill and Radiance on your victories. You trumped my predictions big time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Faefae - Heavens Tear
    Faefae - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm glad we could prove your prediction about Radiance wrong. b:laugh
  • Lyli - Heavens Tear
    Lyli - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Radiance b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You know given Evo's 3 failures I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to score rare drops from some of the bosses.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/11275
  • brendenlume
    brendenlume Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    pretty sure they not even trying to get Etherblade they are farming that boss for eggs
  • Misuzu - Heavens Tear
    Misuzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    gj RoadKill and Radiance on your victories. You trumped my predictions big time.

Thanks for the compliment. I'll always love to read your predictions, even if they are for or against us. And we from RoadKill are happy to prove your predictions wrong for this week.

Btw, I do think Tinkerbell would be a little bit to young to give to a high schooler, lol b:laugh
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well this is the second TW where we made it to the "bigger" guilds crystal and started hacking away at it. Every TW we do we get better and better. Shadow will continue to participate win or lose, TW is just too much fun not to do.

Someday we shall own Territory, someday....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    If they're trying to farm for eggs, they need a new financial planner.

In other news: BLT owned Etherblade, and Conqueror put themselves on the City scene with their 1st try as well. (City of the Lost)

Lost City: 3. Heaven's Tear: 0

Knowing their rivalry, I'd say its a pretty safe bet that Daikoku will bid on Plume next week.

So, HT. How long until your first City? b:thanks
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If they're trying to farm for eggs, they need a new financial planner.

In other news: BLT owned Etherblade, and Conqueror put themselves on the City scene with their 1st try as well. (City of the Lost)

Lost City: 3. Heaven's Tear: 0

Knowing their rivalry, I'd say its a pretty safe bet that Daikoku will bid on Plume next week.

So, HT. How long until your first City? b:thanks

And I'm sure you were instrumental in their victory.
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm pretty sure that attacking a strong and competitive faction is way more fun than attacking a city. ^^ Why waste that fun away?

Both us and RoC had great battles for the 2 last weeks (I think these were probably the more intense battles to occur on the server). Thanks to RoC for that ^^

Cities time will come... someday I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    ballsy wrote: »
    And I'm sure you were instrumental in their victory.

That's funny, I don't remember saying that?

Lol @ random attack though.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Anyone else in Heaven's Tear trying for level 2 next week? This week Conqueror took Lost City in under 90 minutes and Bloodlust took Etherland in 95ish.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Next week at least 1 level 2 territory will be taken down for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • brendenlume
    brendenlume Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i bet its not gonna be Evolution idk why
  • Misuzu - Heavens Tear
    Misuzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmmm, my bets are on Empire being the first to take down a level 2 territory.
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmmm, my bets are on Empire being the first to take down a level 2 territory.

Hrrm I'd have to say with Evo failing as they have even when they had Jones The Empire is still a week or 2 away also. If the big 3 all go after a city next week i would be suprised if anyone but Radiance wins. They seem to be the strogest of the big 3 in not only levels but organnization. However, TE and EVO have never really had any challenges.

I wonder if TE and EVO will keep up the carebear mentality?
    Seems like RoC and RAD love the fight even though RAD seems to keep if more to TW then even TE. IF EVO and TE keep going peacefully it might just paint a bullseye on them.

Either way I figure thing will get intresting in the next few weeks. This week i predict TE will go either after RoC or a city. Same with Rad, and Evo to keep trying.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    marisol wrote: »
    Hrrm I'd have to say with Evo failing as they have even when they had Jones The Empire is still a week or 2 away also. If the big 3 all go after a city next week i would be suprised if anyone but Radiance wins. They seem to be the strogest of the big 3 in not only levels but organnization. However, TE and EVO have never really had any challenges.

I wonder if TE and EVO will keep up the carebear mentality?
    Seems like RoC and RAD love the fight even though RAD seems to keep if more to TW then even TE. IF EVO and TE keep going peacefully it might just paint a bullseye on them.

Either way I figure thing will get intresting in the next few weeks. This week i predict Evo will go either after RoC or a city. Same with Rad, and Evo to keep trying.

Keep in mind TE was the guild that started the first faction demolisher offensive in HT against a strong guild (against Genesis) and then the first to bid on RoC so I don't know whats the "carebear mentality"

Evo can't go after RoC... look at the map again. Do you really play in HT? b:surrender

The only reason Evo failed the last one is becaushttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/buttons/submit_reply.gife they flipped out in the mid of the match. Freak accident if you ask me. Evo will succeed this week and I am quite sure TE can succeed as well. I don't think Radiance will bid-war against Evo for Etherblade so I think Radiance will continue their momentum on attacking RoC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.