Hairstyles, Some Show- Some Dont

Ebonn - Heavens Tear_1243741846
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
this is not a technical thing, and i dont know if it happens on anyone elses char
create, i felt like making a cleric , b:pleased one with a particular hairstyle one that shows in choices for venos, but when i went to use the same style for a cleric,
it wasnt showing in list of choices, and now they have the 2nd box window on the left of the screen , where u can save ur own, for further use, i clicked cancle and picked veno class, just to get that one hairstyle and clicked save then under a name like buns, then exited right out, went to desktop, pw folder charectar customise folder, and copied and pasted that buns file, to female name folders .. please dont ban me or anything close , PW , i havent done game hacking ,b:surrender just a simple cut and paste of a hair style so all the female will show that hairstyle in list of choices now,b:lipcurl and if its ok, then others could that to b:worried ... = )
Post edited by Ebonn - Heavens Tear_1243741846 on

Comments

• demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Some hairstyles are only available to a specific race/class. Like the high ponytail on the female blademaster, can't be found when creating a venomancer.
  • Ebonn - Heavens Tear_1243741846
    edited December 2008
    yes ive realises some hairstyles are only for certain classes, but in my first post, i explained that with cutand pasting if u wanted, ur certain class could have that hairstyle, = )