Oh noes GZ>RQ

Comments

• cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well that seemed strange, there are tons of free forum providers out there yet you guys chose the bot forum. im not saying you guys botted but you have to admit that it doesnt look good because of guilt by association. i mean...you guys knew the admin, whats preventing people from saying that he might have made a special non-public forum for you guys to discuss botting? it just wasnt a smart move.
  • vladan
    vladan Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    well that seemed strange, there are tons of free forum providers out there yet you guys chose the bot forum. im not saying you guys botted but you have to admit that it doesnt look good because of guilt by association. i mean...you guys knew the admin, whats preventing people from saying that he might have made a special non-public forum for you guys to discuss botting? it just wasnt a smart move.

Dont take me wrong .. but ... do i look like i care cuz it looks strange to u or anyone ? :) i gave explanation and that's it.
    Fact is that what ever i say trash talkers will continue doing trash talk cuz they have nothing smarter to do ;)
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    no offense, but you do care, otherwise you wouldntve tried to explain it to us to begin with. but my fight isn't with you so there's no need to antagonize.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    LOL, you guys were the botsmall guys in SRO...GG. There were so many of your gold bots running around in all the servers, if SRO actually had real GMs they would probably ban the whole area's IPs....
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Panic advertised bots on their guild message
    http://www.sykowebz.com/images-other/panic-list.gif
    Polter switched Shinzoku as leader knowing he was going to get banned.

Panic is now a part of Guarb:cryZ. So panic's faults and black marks will be carried to Guarb:cryZ. There are some cool people in CQ but they're treated those like how the server treats Deity, Why? because they are CQ and in the same guild as Deity.

Anywho this week you will be fighting without the blessing. Last time Guarb:cryZ fought RQ they had level advantage and the Blessing to make them immensely overpowered. The result of this week's TW will revel to use the truth.

imo even though I hate RQ for what they are... I have my $5 on RQ, I've seen how they've been rapidly leveling and swatting Guarb:cryZ since the blessing died.

RQ got balls and they got the biggest ones.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lilly90 wrote: »
    bla bla bla bla

b:chuckle

@n0ob your post made me smile b:pleased
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    blessing worked for both us , it's not like that we had blessing and rq didn't , besides my blessing was over,,so not everyone from both side had it,,we will just wait and see=) and starang,,you just showed me how mature you can get,/sarcasm . so iwont even bother lol
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    Panic advertised bots on their guild message
    http://www.sykowebz.com/images-other/panic-list.gif
    Polter switched Shinzoku as leader knowing he was going to get banned.

Panic is now a part of Guarb:cryZ. So panic's faults and black marks will be carried to Guarb:cryZ. There are some cool people in CQ but they're treated those like how the server treats Deity, Why? because they are CQ and in the same guild as Deity.

Anywho this week you will be fighting without the blessing. Last time Guarb:cryZ fought RQ they had level advantage and the Blessing to make them immensely overpowered. The result of this week's TW will revel to use the truth.

imo even though I hate RQ for what they are... I have my $5 on RQ, I've seen how they've been rapidly leveling and swatting Guarb:cryZ since the blessing died.

RQ got balls and they got the biggest ones.

Just for the sake of argument, they advertised the place where their forums were hosted, and it specifically says for FB's and Bosses. Nowhere on their slogan, nor in their forums suggests the usage of bots in PW. The entire PW-related subforums don't even have anything related to using or downloading bots.

I'm not saying it was good choice to choose a(n) (empty) bot forum to host, but nothing in writing shows they suggested the use of bots in PW. In fact, they just talk about the game, post pics of themselves, etc, just like any other fansite forum.

@noob: For Jones' Blessing, I don't know how it would level the playing field when both sides had access to it for the last tw, give or take a few people. You said we have level advantage, but that's not going away. If last week's TW went on for two hours (like the 2nd to last stand of UL vs Conq), then yeah, maybe the blessing might make a difference.

If you saw the last TW take place, RQ's advances didn't make it near our crystal. All three attempts (one in each lane) to push were met with skeleton defense teams and taken care of outside the front gates. Mind you, all but the first push were with maybe 2 or 3 parties (maybe to distract a few players from our main group), while the rest defended the crystal.

But as in sports, that's why the game is played. BUT.. you also need to take into consideration that now there are at least two other guilds attacking RQ this week, perhaps more as the day progresses. RQ will have to pick which fights are worth defending, and if they're smart, they'll defend against the OTHER guilds where they have a higher chance of success rather than face a highly probably repeat vs a full 80-man GZ attack. That alone gives us an advantage that the blessing didn't give us.

If they participate in at least three defenses and one attack, I can tell you that their resources (hieros/apoth/$$/armor repairs) will be depleted, and they will be exhausted, even with 30-minute defenses. Each new TW they will face fresh attackers, full hieros, different strategies and different levels. I'm sure the core players will be in as many as they can be in, but the lower levels (50-65) might not take the beating so well. It all comes down to TW times though, so we just have to wait and see how the cards are dealt tonight.

More guilds are stepping up, and if even more guilds get enough courage to attack, then... RQ could potentially lose a LOT of land this week.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    and starang,,you just showed me how mature you can get,/sarcasm . so iwont even bother lol

Most of us didn't have Jones Blessing during the TW time. ANYHOW, it's not an excuse. We lost, yes.
    and starang,,you just showed me how mature you can get,/sarcasm . so iwont even bother lol

You mean the "bla bla bla" part? I simply couldn't be ****ed to type anything so I made it easier for all of us to just drop it, right?b:chuckle
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    Most of us didn't have Jones Blessing during the TW time. ANYHOW, it's not an excuse. We lost, yes.

You mean the "bla bla bla" part? I simply couldn't be ****ed to type anything so I made it easier for all of us to just drop it, right?b:chuckle

oh well it worked D:: lol on another note ,who here got killed by a pheonix ?b:laugh i didn't yet thank god b:pleased
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just for the sake of argument, they advertised the place where their forums were hosted, and it specifically says for FB's and Bosses. Nowhere on their slogan, nor in their forums suggests the usage of bots in PW. The entire PW-related subforums don't even have anything related to using or downloading bots.

I'm not saying it was good choice to choose a(n) (empty) bot forum to host, but nothing in writing shows they suggested the use of bots in PW. In fact, they just talk about the game, post pics of themselves, etc, just like any other fansite forum.

@noob: For Jones' Blessing, I don't know how it would level the playing field when both sides had access to it for the last tw, give or take a few people. You said we have level advantage, but that's not going away. If last week's TW went on for two hours (like the 2nd to last stand of UL vs Conq), then yeah, maybe the blessing might make a difference.

If you saw the last TW take place, RQ's advances didn't make it near our crystal. All three attempts (one in each lane) to push were met with skeleton defense teams and taken care of outside the front gates. Mind you, all but the first push were with maybe 2 or 3 parties (maybe to distract a few players from our main group), while the rest defended the crystal.

But as in sports, that's why the game is played. BUT.. you also need to take into consideration that now there are at least two other guilds attacking RQ this week, perhaps more as the day progresses. RQ will have to pick which fights are worth defending, and if they're smart, they'll defend against the OTHER guilds where they have a higher chance of success rather than face a highly probably repeat vs a full 80-man GZ attack. That alone gives us an advantage that the blessing didn't give us.

If they participate in at least three defenses and one attack, I can tell you that their resources (hieros/apoth/$$/armor repairs) will be depleted, and they will be exhausted, even with 30-minute defenses. Each new TW they will face fresh attackers, full hieros, different strategies and different levels. I'm sure the core players will be in as many as they can be in, but the lower levels (50-65) might not take the beating so well. It all comes down to TW times though, so we just have to wait and see how the cards are dealt tonight.

More guilds are stepping up, and if even more guilds get enough courage to attack, then... RQ could potentially lose a LOT of land this week.

Those "advances" were skeleton parties too, lol. Also, uh, we're not going to lose land besides possibly guardians because the other guilds attacking us are going to be successfully defended by one party.

Oh and uh, RQ isn't CQ/GuardianZ. If you come to TW for us, we take care of your expenses. On top of having the highest salary on the server, we sponsor key players with the heirograms they go through on TW.

Next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Those "advances" were skeleton parties too, lol. Also, uh, we're not going to lose land besides possibly guardians because the other guilds attacking us are going to be successfully defended by one party.

Oh and uh, RQ isn't CQ/GuardianZ. If you come to TW for us, we take care of your expenses. On top of having the highest salary on the server, we sponsor key players with the heirograms they go through on TW.

Next!

Good luck this week in your defenses against:

RedHawk
    Righteous
    GuardianZ
    Armagedon
    Wolfblade
    Moonlight
    YingYang
    Hashishin

with one more territory available for the taking. Don't think any amount of money will help you defend against all these guilds.

Next.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good luck this week in your defenses against:

RedHawk
    Righteous
    GuardianZ
    Armagedon
    Wolfblade
    Moonlight
    YingYang
    Hashishin

with one more territory available for the taking. Don't think any amount of money will help you defend against all these guilds.

Next.

They won't be at the same time, nor are half of them able to defeat a full decked party of 8x ZzZ
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • mystic
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    They won't be at the same time, nor are half of them able to defeat a full decked party of 8x ZzZ

Or a half decked party of 7x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Holy f'ing ****.

Who do these kids think they are b:angry
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I'll say... BRING IT ON! b:infuriated b:angry b:infuriated
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmm well, Few things to point out.
    About botting) Eviltj is one topic for a case, What about sweetlime or w/e her name is? Frapsed her earlier today Botting her pheonix by tusk. GG seems like there is more than just ONE bad apple in this tree.

About Jones Blessing) Sure both sides had them, whats more effective? 8x with 30% inc or 7x? It makes a hugh difference imo. But that's my thoughts.

About RQ's 11 TW's) Seriously Lol, 9 Non factors and Gaurdians. You guys really believe that RQ is going to lose land to anyone besides GZ? Over Half those guilds wouldn't even get past the towers. Even if we did lose to GZ were picking up MoonLights this weekend.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    complexx wrote: »
    Hmm well, Few things to point out.
    About botting) Eviltj is one topic for a case, What about sweetlime or w/e her name is? Frapsed her earlier today Botting her pheonix by tusk. GG seems like there is more than just ONE bad apple in this tree.

About Jones Blessing) Sure both sides had them, whats more effective? 8x with 30% inc or 7x? It makes a hugh difference imo. But that's my thoughts.

About RQ's 11 TW's) Seriously Lol, 9 Non factors and Gaurdians. You guys really believe that RQ is going to lose land to anyone besides GZ? Over Half those guilds wouldn't even get past the towers. Even if we did lose to GZ were picking up MoonLights this weekend.

Gotta admit though, its pretty flattering hahaha. So many guilds...

SO LOVED <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Gotta admit though, its pretty flattering hahaha. So many guilds...

SO LOVED <3

I love the attention. =P
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It does indeed look like GZ will be the only winners, but after all this arrogance you guys had better not lose to a single "non-factor". You'll never hear the end of it. b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dixie loves to give us attention b:heart
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    i so envy you guys b:sad you going to have lots of fun this week end >_<
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • vladan
    vladan Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    nuuuu b:cry b:cry

yaaycr9.jpg

Gz on good fight RQ
  • Slanleat - Lost City
    Slanleat - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Looks like random pkin low levels has bitten RunQuick in the ****.They best get used to max wars tills they have wiped themselves from the TW map.It's only a matter of time till they are nothing more than a ganking guild who have failed PW.Oh wait they are already a ganking guild , it's delphi all over again.

Soon to be non-factors again because of ganking low levels smacks of great leadership.Pw Br might be next for RunQuick.

b:victory
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Looks like random pkin low levels has bitten RunQuick in the ****.They best get used to max wars tills they have wiped themselves from the TW map.It's only a matter of time till they are nothing more than a ganking guild who have failed PW.Oh wait they are already a ganking guild , it's delphi all over again.

Soon to be non-factors again because of ganking low levels smacks of great leadership.Pw Br might be next for RunQuick.

Try using a real account, you silly goose.

Very good fight GZ, I enjoyed myself A LOT. The 2 lil mini-wars after were the icing on the cake. It could have gone better but I am fine with this.

People think this will make us lose members but honestly, I see it as only strengthening the bonds between members and making us smarter. This turn of events is proving to be REALLY interesting and incredibly flattering, so thanks again everyone.

Never been more proud to be RQ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • mystic
    edited December 2008
    It amuses me that we haven't lost any members except the one we kicked ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    It amuses me that we haven't lost any members except the one we kicked ;p
    And there is a good reason for it.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008

PW BR got lvl 2 territories faster than PW I

@topic

I'm not playing PW anymore but I couldn't be happier.

Non factor guild fail, gz made a good tw and RageQuit is strongest then ever imo

You fail at trolling, kill yourself pl0x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    julio69 wrote: »
    PW BR got lvl 2 territories faster than PW I

HT are still failing hard at getting their first one.

Three attempts, Jones Blessing inc. and still nada. You can almost feel sorry for them.

I wonder how long it'll take Sanctuary.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    HT are still failing hard at getting their first one.

Three attempts, Jones Blessing inc. and still nada. You can almost feel sorry for them.

I wonder how long it'll take Sanctuary.

How about never?