So any is there any new pets/mob impelemented ?

Options
leo
leo Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
(*bahh, spelled implement wrong....too much pw on first day i guess)

Just wondering....i mean there is that pic of the venomancer with the bat and parrot on main page. Isn't that a bit misleading? any ways just curious. I'm only lvl 15 and so far nothing has changed compare to the other region servers.
Post edited by leo on

Comments

• Mistigris - Heavens Tear
    Mistigris - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Agreed! I've been wanting a parrot since I first saw the website and signed up. As far as new mobs go, I haven't noticed any but I haven't played much since the update due to RL responsibilities. I'm hoping to find some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    images by ForsakenX
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Only new monsters I've seen are the giant "?"-leveled bosses which like to park themselves in areas that are far below their level (150?). I'd elaborate but I have a thread about it in Suggestion Box, so...

Yeah, aside from that, I've seen nothing except the thing on top of the Archosaur centerpiece. Also "Summonobot XXL" in Pierced Heart Lake, but I dunno if he was there before or not. Can't remember. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • pringles
    pringles Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well nothing new for anyone whose level is less than 70....venos did get those way over priced battle pets.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pringles wrote: »
    over priced battle pets.

4 posts in and it starts

I can't wait till people start getting owned by the phoenix, then they'll be on their knees begging Perfect World to increase the prices -.-
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    leo wrote: »
    (*bahh, spelled implement wrong....too much pw on first day i guess)

Just wondering....i mean there is that pic of the venomancer with the bat and parrot on main page. Isn't that a bit misleading? any ways just curious. I'm only lvl 15 and so far nothing has changed compare to the other region servers.

Most of the Content is aimed at players who are 70+, though if you check the 'new skills' listed as examples at http://www.perfectworld.com/expansion the ones listed are available from the level 59 Cultivation.

It seems an odd misunderstanding that the addition of the Pet Pack selling the feathers, orbs is an integral part of Lost Empire Expansion. Implementation of Phoenix, Hercules may be part of the expansion or not but the cash shop is independant and it is my understanding that the items can be gotten as drops in game from a certain higher level dungeon.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    o.O the archer skill listed is 79 not 59 , i think same with most of em...and it seems to get teh skill you have to get teh book for it which requires pages and ink and the lengthy costly process of that.
  • Sciroc - Heavens Tear
    Sciroc - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i didn' want to start a new thread so im putting it here, while grinding some random mobs were cursing at me. Was this implemented by the "expansion" or have i just missed it so far? thougt that was quite funny^^
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    o.O the archer skill listed is 79 not 59 , i think same with most of em...and it seems to get teh skill you have to get teh book for it which requires pages and ink and the lengthy costly process of that.

*blushes* After further checking I owe the forum as a whole an Apology it is in fact 79 when the skills become available not 59 as I had stated above. My mistake.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • De_Caf - Heavens Tear
    De_Caf - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i didn' want to start a new thread so im putting it here, while grinding some random mobs were cursing at me. Was this implemented by the "expansion" or have i just missed it so far? thougt that was quite funny^^

YOU 3 MOSZ SCIROC AND PEREGRYN ARRE HIJACKING SOMEONE ESLE'S THREAD, THIS IS NOT ABOUT SKILLS ITS A THREAD ABOUT NEW PETS AND MOB THE OPERATOR ASKED ABOUT ---- AND SCIROC YOUR NOT ONE BIT FUNNY, UR JUST A LAZY LAME ..... THREAD HIJACKER = (

now leo , i have heard of new mobs, which i was told, were quite deadle, but as for new i loved to know where and what levels, but there is a thread on patch notes, saying what they did, perhaps somethings in that, will check myself..... = )
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

"I'm in ur threads, hijacking ur topics"

The mob talk thing isn't new I'm afraid, occasionally mobs can randomly say stuff. Yesterday I beat the **** of this Shrunchkin Warlock and it was like "Damn..."

Also, I *think* the mobs in TWs talk.. (I'm pretty sure I saw a BLT screenshot where they'd just won and the big boss said something like "Noooo impossible!". Either that or I'm crazy ^^)
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Meeku - Lost City
    Meeku - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Nope, the monsters have always talked. But I was hoping someone would have posted a nice ss of the new attack pets.
    Meeku
    LoneVeno
  • De_Caf - Heavens Tear
    De_Caf - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i went to patch notes, but apart from battle pets, i saw no mention of new tameble pet 'sniff' rather fancied a bat or parrot = ( for possible lower levels maybe.... ahh well what can u do... = P
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    4 posts in and it starts

I can't wait till people start getting owned by the phoenix, then they'll be on their knees begging Perfect World to increase the prices -.-

no we will just leave heheb:chuckle

Expansion is a bust imo