spirt points (sp)

helperoflight
helperoflight Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
hey is it worth doing Manufacturing skills. since you have to use sp points to upgrade. sorry i am new lol
Post edited by helperoflight on

Comments

• Evoked - Sanctuary
    Evoked - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well, actually for a first account I wouldn't recom it. At low levels I wouldn't make weapons/armour. From level 20 on you can find decent stuff for a low price on the AH (Auction House). When you get higher (60+) you should've meet other people who have their blacksmith/tailor at level 4+ and you could let them make your gear.

Now I just would sell all your mats and save up money for later. Don't spend much money on good gear now.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cant tell you what to do but I've gotten my BS and armor skills to 5 and Im glad I did. As a veno I have never seen the weapon I wanted or needed in the AH. Not saying they're never there just when Im looking I guess...lol I just look at what I need later and collect the mats so when I want or need to get new gear I have everything. As far as SP goes I've never had a problem loosing it to make things to be honest. I pretty much grind all day so I always seem to have more than enough. Right now I've just made all my gear for 60 through 70 and everything is purple three star and has really good stats. Took a while but when I looked in the AC yesterday they didn't have what I wanted. Either way its up to you. Is what you need/want in the AC? If not at least you can always make it instead of struggling while waiting for a chance to get what you want.

Good luck either way