So yeah.

2»

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Psh, couldn't even hit 100k? What a nub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Alright guys, I can crit PvP 94k here's my proof.

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR 80+?!?!
    thats PVE.
    I've seen your PVP damage and it's totally crappy, not to mention you are a 1 shot when spotted.
    the mats you dropped paid for my Fb 69 wine.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That's PvE...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    thats PVE.
    I've seen your PVP damage and it's totally crappy, not to mention you are a 1 shot when spotted.
    the mats you dropped paid for my Fb 69 wine.

You should tell that to your fearless leader who does 2-3k damage with tempest. He still gets one shot and does half my damage? b:puzzled

You guys fail at sarcasm by the way. I've only crit 14k in PvP so far.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You should tell that to your fearless leader who does 2-3k damage with tempest. He still gets one shot and does half my damage? b:puzzled

You guys fail at sarcasm by the way. I've only crit 14k in PvP so far.
    first of all i don't have a leader i'm just a guildless noob.
    and least of it is... no one cares about what you do do pandora. b:shutup
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You guys must get killed by Haiz alot that you flame him together like this. That's the only reason I could come up with for you guys doing that in the first place.

Haiz most likely 1 shotted all of you GG.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You guys must get killed by Haiz alot that you flame him together like this. That's the only reason I could come up with for you guys doing that in the first place.

Haiz most likely 1 shotted all of you GG.

Who is Haiz ?
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That's kinda hard when Haiz doesn't even show up in fights. The only time I've EVER seen Haiz in a fight, he lead with blade tempest on me in a mass pvp and I force of willed his **** and did it right back and he went down in one shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lmao Haiz, #1 Carebear of Myth on oracle, #1 Carebear of CQ on Lost City. Different server same story.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1974/good11jy5.jpg

You like that strategy Haiz don't you?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Hi hi number 1 carebear reporting for duty.

* Wizard
    * Haiz
    * Lost City
    * Conqueror

* Blademaster
    * Warmachine
    * Lost City
    * BloodLusT

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/lostcity_pvp <--- you can go there if you'd like to see more. I guess Pandora is ahead of me but I only KOS my guilds KOS guilds, you on the other hand only have a do not KOS list, right?
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    I don't spend my time in swamps and other level 6x-7x area to farm my pk count. I'd rather kill people my level and go solo undines pond CQ/GZ party.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mofuggin Maguro representin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    I don't spend my time in swamps and other level 6x-7x area to farm my pk count. I'd rather kill people my level and go solo undines pond CQ/GZ party.

Lol, I'm surprised you even give me that much credit. I figured you'd think of something like "I don't spend my time hunting 3x in heroes tomb". Too bad my kills aren't from swamp or any lower levels.

Oh, and the only time I have ever seen you try to solo undines I two hit you before you even got an attack off. The other times all you do is fly above us and use your vigor drain skill and wait till your party gets there so you actually don't solo anything.

By the way if you wanna know some background about that screen shot I'll give you some. We're in Myth and we were supposed to have other guilds help us fight Warlord except they all chickened out last minute. Chemical was already KOSed and destroyed by Warlord and this was Chemical remade with basically the same people but not on KOS anymore. I talked to a few of them and I simply said they still don't like WL but they want to level. I don't see how that actually represents me being a carebear in any way possible. A WL spy took that screen shot as an excuse to KOS Chemical again, that is all. We did find out who that was too, the spy that is. Well no we didn't we just kicked all the 6x EPs actually, lawl.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008

By the way if you wanna know some background about that screen shot I'll give you some. We're in Myth and we were supposed to have other guilds help us fight Warlord except they all chickened out last minute. Chemical was already KOSed and destroyed by Warlord and this was Chemical remade with basically the same people but not on KOS anymore. I talked to a few of them and I simply said they still don't like WL but they want to level. I don't see how that actually represents me being a carebear in any way possible. A WL spy took that screen shot as an excuse to KOS Chemical again, that is all. We did find out who that was too, the spy that is. Well no we didn't we just kicked all the 6x EPs actually, lawl.

lol I know all about the background my point wasn't there, it's just that strategy used by Chemical is the same as the one CQ "attempted" to use in the early age of the server by not wanting any KOS. You didn't like inflamez yet you didn't want to fight him from day 1. Oh and about the undines, you obviously weren't there lately because you can ask lush I spent 4-5 hours straight wiping her party while se was leveling on Midnight, xtacy and pandalord were there as well.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »

LOL! You are such a liar! You should say not anymore, then it would be partially true perhaps.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ranks are for carebears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I see warmachine in the swamp alot b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    I see warmachine in the swamp alot b:quiet

You saw me once doing WorldQuest, yes clearly I camp swamp 24/7b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you dont camp for sure but you do run thru from time to time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • KanyeWest - Raging Tide
    KanyeWest - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Way to necro.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ahhh back when cash shopping wasn't enough to be a faceroller

pvp used to be fun qq
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Didn't realize how pro mystic was until now, stomping people on various MMOs, being high and mighty over people in a game, leads a group of worshippers that ragequits every MMO, and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Late necro closing is late...

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.