pvp; Glitch/ advantage against veno's

k1ss3r
k1ss3r Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
hi there,

I have relised that there is a Glitch with the veno's tamed pets that can make them usless in a duel due to the script of the gates at towns.

eg. Archer Vs veno + pet, at a gate in city of the lost = archer win due to pets cannt go through the gates = they cannt attack the other player making a unfair advantage to the archer.b:shockedb:victory

if there is any sence in fair play and good play, please can you fix that problem please as it will help in the pvp servers (mostly) and the pve servers.
Post edited by k1ss3r on

Comments

• Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear
    Wotsmaleus - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually, if you found such a glitch, it was unwise to share it in forums. I suggest you lodge a trouble ticket.

Because now, if you don't, lots of people are going to be whacking Venos... not that it's a bad thing, but I'm sure Venos would hate to be exploited as such.

However, the glitch of "pulling though walls" is common. I do not believe it's something they can fix. But this also can be said for mobs too. I know in at least FB 39, there is one enemy with the tendency to "pull though walls" as well. The same can also be seen on occasion it the Tomb of Heroes.

But you know, nothing stops a Veno from slinging her spells though said wall...
    "Everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it." -Publius Syrius

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

"The Bible is a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish, no interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -Albert Einstein

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]