Lost item from auction

gaumeo
gaumeo Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
I never Notice until now that if your mail box is full and your auction item exprite, you actually lost the item which is return to you. Today i lost abotu 50 feather as i sale it as whole 10 at the same time but 1 pack made it back and 4 other gone as my mail box full...
Post edited by gaumeo on

Comments

• Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    once you open a mail into the post box you have two days until the mail is deleted automatically. If by any chance you did not took the item from the mail I believe mail and items are deleted as well.
    It clearly says "Expiration" two days, so its not a problem, just the fact that you did open the mail but did not take the item in it.
  • Erinis - Heavens Tear
    Erinis - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    once you open a mail into the post box you have two days until the mail is deleted automatically. If by any chance you did not took the item from the mail I believe mail and items are deleted as well.
    It clearly says "Expiration" two days, so its not a problem, just the fact that you did open the mail but did not take the item in it.
    I believe he was telling about FULL mailbox.

That 2 days expiration works only if you open mail without item or take item from mail. Other then that it wont expire.
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ya i got things in my mailbox from like a month back they don't expire unless you collect the item as was previously stated