A note on Ironheart

_WillFire_ - Sanctuary
_WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cleric
Just for the slow on the uptake...

The higher your damage the more this spell heals.

That is all.
Mark 12:29-37
_WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
Post edited by _WillFire_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Were you to actually put something useful for the n00b cleric who hasn't had a chance to learn, the pointer would be "IT IS STACKABLE", that is actually useful information.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Were you to actually put something useful for the n00b cleric who hasn't had a chance to learn, the pointer would be "IT IS STACKABLE", that is actually useful information.

I would say both of these bits of information are useful. The first for those who are building Attack Clerics. Since they have high damage output thier Ironheart heals will be higher as well. The stackable is good as well. Better still you can stack them on yourself which is the important part.
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I just wanna point out its not just your damage but its you BASE damage.

which im just gonna assume feel free to correct me, that its your base magic damage without a weapon, so more int more base damage more healing power.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Double post FTL
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well yeah if you actually read the skill it's whatever HP plus a variable% of your base magic attack over 15 seconds.

Surely it doesn't take a genius to figure out that higher magic attack = more heals b:cold
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well yeah if you actually read the skill it's whatever HP plus a variable% of your base magic attack over 15 seconds.

Surely it doesn't take a genius to figure out that higher magic attack = more heals b:cold

I didnt think so but u would be amazed how many people i have had to prove this to

^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    I didnt think so but u would be amazed how many people i have had to prove this to

^^

Exactly. It seems odd but true.