Areo gear upgrade

Gametildeath - Sanctuary
Gametildeath - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Crafting Nook
i have a wind widget, and i need to know how to upgrade my areogear. i am already at the city of thousand streams. do i need to have a high manufacture skill or what??
Post edited by Gametildeath - Sanctuary on

Comments

• OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear
    OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Near the teleport master there will be a series of forges (big pot looking things). One of those will be for upgrading aerogear. Select your aerogear type and put in your aerogear and widgets and enhance it.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    a wind widget will not cut it its 60 or 70 you need
  • Murit - Heavens Tear
    Murit - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The number of widgets you need depends on how fast your wings already are.Also, you have to have a set of CASH-SHOP wings rather than the white elf wings, or the brown eagle wings.

Now...suppose you've already gotten a pair of cash-shop wings...and for demonstrative sake, we'll say you got a set of Blood-Mist wings.

Now, in order to increase the Blood-Mist wings' speed you will have to have 20 wind widgets in order to put it up to 1.5, then to put them at 2.0 you'll need 60, then for 2.5 youll need 80, then 80 again for 3.0, and to my knowledge 3.0 are the fastest wings they've released.
  • draxxusc4
    draxxusc4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm a tideborn with a set of wings, I bought the widgets, and I still cannot upgrade my wings, as I'm not seeing the set I purchased as an option. Anyone have any help for me on this one?
  • Slarti - Dreamweaver
    Slarti - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    AFAIK the tideborn wings cannot be upgraded (yet).