Server unavailable

Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
Bloodessence - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hi, noobie here. Just wanna know whwy the server is not accessible. Please advise.. ty ty lol
Post edited by Bloodessence - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We are at maintenance :P
  • Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I see...ty very much.. lol
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Should seriously considering reading the stickies on the forums, they're there for a reason.

For your question specifically, read the fifth sticky.
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    Aesdrid - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Should seriously considering reading the stickies on the forums, they're there for a reason.

For your question specifically, read the fifth sticky.

The original poster specifically indicated that he/she is new to this, so why the unkind comments?

If you have nothing postive to add to a discussion, please have the common decency to keep quiet - but then again, that concept may be way beyond your ability to comprehend ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every coin has three sides: head, tail and an edge ... it is the third dimension that gives us depth.
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The original poster specifically indicated that he/she is new to this, so why the unkind comments?

If you have nothing postive to add to a discussion, please have the common decency to keep quiet - but then again, that concept may be way beyond your ability to comprehend ...

Yeah they were assine to be rude, but you kind of contridicted yourself by insulting them.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

That wasn't an attempt to be mean or unkind. It was a reminder to always read the stickies (a good habit as well). Since he is new as he had mentioned, I merely reminded him to read up on what's already posted. If we don't inform new people on what is a better action to follow, then they will never learn the proper way. So I believe my response is that of a positive kind.
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Yeah they were assine to be rude, but you kind of contridicted yourself by insulting them.

Note ... it is spelt contradicted ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every coin has three sides: head, tail and an edge ... it is the third dimension that gives us depth.
  • kkamikazekidd
    kkamikazekidd Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Note ... it is spelt contradicted

note its spelled : spelled
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you guys stop fighting... everyone helped him he didnt seem upset by anyone, so everything is all good.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    eRRR.. i AM A LVL 74 CLERIC.. LOL.. SORRY YA.. NO HABIT TO READ FORUM.. SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE CAUSED
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008

You express yourself like this for real? You prolly get beat up every day.
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    note its spelled : spelled

spelt is correct - look up a dictionary if you don't believe me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XXx_ToX_xXx - Sanctuary
    XXx_ToX_xXx - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Also, not everyone is from America (PWE only ever seems to list everything in American times) and from what I have read, PDT is 7 hours behind GMT making it still late (1 am = 8am, its 9:15am). PST is said to be 8 hours behind, which would be correct... but they should still be online by now (1am = 9am, its now 9:15am).

Also, im not new to forums (esp this design) but I cant seem to make the forum list GMT times instead of whatever the hell it is now lol, any help?

(I am not a geography nut so I am more than likely wrong, well.. the internet is as thats where I just read it xD)
  • Somea - Sanctuary
    Somea - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you guys stop fighting... everyone helped him he didnt seem upset by anyone, so everything is all good.b:victory

Ocane you are a 'Kill Joy' b:chuckle
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    You express yourself like this for real? You prolly get beat up every day.

Only people who lose an intellectual argument need to resort to violence ... so

1. I do express myself like this in real life (usually people laugh) as I never take myself too seriously and I don't expect my friends to either.
    2. No one beats me up everyday as most of the people I usually hang around with have sufficient education and grey-matter to win an argument without resorting to violence; and in most instances without needing to resort to insults.

BTW ... prolly is not a word ...

Peace b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Somea - Sanctuary
    Somea - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Only people who lose an intellectual argument need to resort to violence ... so

1. I do express myself like this in real life (usually people laugh) as I never take myself too seriously and I don't expect my friends to either.
    2. No one beats me up everyday as most of the people I usually hang around with have sufficient education and grey-matter to win an argument without resorting to violence; and in most instances without needing to resort to insults.

BTW ... prolly is not a word ...

Peace b:pleased

Weng managed in 22 words to not help the OP and to make this seem an unfriendly place. You were right to respond as you did.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Weng managed in 22 words to not help the OP and to make this seem an unfriendly place. You were right to respond as you did.

My text did not answer his question because the post before mine already answered him. I just merely made an addendum to a help by informing "new comers" that the stickies are useful information to read up on.

I seriously don't understand how you guys can take my post into that of an unfriendly nature. (If it was meant as an insult, I would've called the original poster names and such, yet I did not.)

Sigh, go figure.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think most people including myself are not writers by occupation. So when we type something in a forums environment it’s hard to convey feeling. So if I type something with the intent of helping but I don’t convey that feeling some may misconstrue that as a harassing remark. It’s how we word things that make others respond. So if I were to say:
    "Next time use the stickies"
    Some may take that as being rude even though in my mind I was just trying to point out that the stickies are a great wealth of information and should be read first before posting.

On the other hand if I said:
    Here's what you want to know but in the future you may want to read the stickies since they can answer most questions, but either way I hope the information I gave you helped?

May come across a little less harsh and even helpful which is what I think Weng was shooting for.

This place is basically friendly and I think most who post here do it with helpful intentions but like me tend to use the wrong words or string of words to convey they’re thoughts/feelings correctly.

Class dismissed……..lol j/k
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry it wont allow me to put more text in.
    Never mind

EDIT:
    Got it to wok!. Bad Firefox.
    Sorry about the duplicate posts.