AoE skills.

XAsch - Sanctuary
XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Blademaster
Hey, I'm level 49, and I have yet to get any AoE skills. I was wondering, which (by this level - or in future levels) AoE attacks should I get? And at what level(s)? As I'd like to hit multiple enemies at once, but I have no idea what to use.

I use Dual Blades, by the way.

Thanks,
~Asch.
Post edited by XAsch - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    As a Sword/Blade user, you can only use 2 AoE skills, from the common tree.

Level 34 Fan of Flames.
    Level 46 Drake Sweep.

Your level 49 skills is Atmos Strike, which is not AoE. At level 59 you get Myriad Sword Stance, which is an AoE skill, but requires 2 spark to be used, so not really something to rely on.

If you want to use AoE you would be better using Axe/Hammer or Poleblade.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I've seen a good Blademaster, Ami_ - who uses bows, and Fists, she has a mean AoE. Think it's better to change to Fist?
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cyclone Heel is the only AoE Fist BM gets besides the other 2 I already mentioned, and it has a considerable cooldown time of 15 seconds, so you might want to take that in consideration. Also, as Fist BM you won't really have much VIT, and without constant AoE or knockback skill, you will be having problems when training that way.

They are not really suited for AoE'ing.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cyclone Heel is the only AoE Fist BM gets, and it has a considerable cooldown time of 15 seconds, so you might want to take that in consideration. Also, as Fist BM you won't really have much VIT, and without constant AoE or knockback skill, you will be having problems when training that way.

They are not really suited for AoE'ing.

We have 3 technically.
    Roar of the pride, that fan of flames ones, and cyclone heel.

If you really want to AoE, go poleblade/axes.
    Back.
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What's a good place to level at lv50 for BM anywayz? o.o

Dual Blade / 1540 max attack, 3.4k HP, 8k Def buffed. Everywhere gives such bad EXP. =\