Phoenix useable in FBs and TW?

nectar
nectar Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I remember seeing somewhere on the forum saying that phoenix can't be summoned in instances and TWs, does this apply to PWI?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually I think they can be used in TW now that flying is in effect. Definitely no phoenix for FBs though.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • nectar
    edited December 2008
    What about HH :o?
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I haven't been to HH yet (Damnit, so close to level 60 b:cry) but the general rule seems to be: If you can fly there, you can use flying pets there. So if you can fly, yes. If as I suspect you can't then no phoenix for you!
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • nectar
    edited December 2008
    But I see SawFlies in FBs? :s
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    nectar wrote: »
    But I see SawFlies in FBs? :s

0_0

Er.. bug? Glitch? Hax? I really can't explain that one, no flying pet works for me in FBs
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You cant use Flying pets in FB's.
    If I'm not wrong, you need to be in 'flying' in order to summon flying pets.
    But in FBs, you can't fly or even jump, hence no chance for you to summon flying pets.
    If summon flying pets outside, upon entering the dungeon, the pet will be 'gone'. Hence there's no way to use a flying pets in dungeon.
    That's why more people goes for the Hercules, rather than Phoenix...
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    You cant use Flying pets in FB's.
    If I'm not wrong, you need to be in 'flying' in order to summon flying pets.
    But in FBs, you can't fly or even jump, hence no chance for you to summon flying pets.
    If summon flying pets outside, upon entering the dungeon, the pet will be 'gone'. Hence there's no way to use a flying pets in dungeon.
    That's why more people goes for the Hercules, rather than Phoenix...

Actually I still think the majority of people are going for the phoenix, Herc is better PVE but the Phoenix is the most effective where legendaries are arguably needed most, in TW and PVP.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    oO... I too prefer Phoenix... But maybe my server people are more 'helpful', hence most choose 'Hercules' rather than Phoenix, as can used in FBs ^^