new game expansion

Willowgreen - Sanctuary
Willowgreen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
is it possible to keep existing charectors for the new expansion im jus wondering?
Post edited by Willowgreen - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There is currently no characterwipe planned. The first and at this time last time was when the Closed Beta ended and the game came into Open Beta. To my knowledge there is no further wipe planned. Your characters and everything will still be there just that from lvl 70+ you will have new things to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Willowgreen - Sanctuary
    Willowgreen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so does that mean that i can go ahead and download the new expansion and nothing will change like my faction and stuff?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nothing will really change. Just that there is more content added for higher lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsisLT - Heavens Tear
    AsisLT - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so does that mean that i can go ahead and download the new expansion and nothing will change like my faction and stuff?

You don't need to download anything or just a manual patch. The expancion will be included in the usual update.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nothing will really change. Just that there is more content added for higher lvls.

and the new lands are shadowd out untill then right?

i just gatta get it straight in my head haha because i sware i see bits of places i havnt seen before on the map

so im just assuming you dont get to see them untill your lvl 70
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So far the only thing that I've seen is that they finally implemented those wraith bosses. That's it.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.