Oh noes GZ>RQ

vladan
vladan Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Twilight Temple (West)
b:worried

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsrqvictorylm2.jpg

RQ's u ever saw the middle of tw map this time ? even once?

Naah >.<

Lil EDIT: ya i know, it's sux cuz TW not having a safe zone spot
Post edited by vladan on

Comments

• Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Congratulations, you won. It was going to happen sooner or later, just turned out to be sooner. b:bye
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    great fight ^_^ thanks for the fun =)
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Was fun! Enjoyed it, learned a few things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i was expecting much flaming in a thread like this. i guess everyone's calmed down a bit.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    i was expecting much flaming in a thread like this. i guess everyone's calmed down a bit.

we throw a bucket of water that's why b:chuckle
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Or maybe the people who would flame RQ aren't here. b:chuckle
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Or maybe the people who would flame RQ aren't here. b:chuckle

Or maybe they realized that RQ really doesn't give two sh!ts about what anyone says? b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No flames being carried out. Thread does not deliver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No flames being carried out. Thread does not deliver.

Hows the tea parties in your server? Everyone roleplaying and stuff?
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008

b:laugh gotta love rq sometimes
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I put on my robe and wizard hat...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

It's quite swell. People are too friendly though, so sometimes it gets boring and I would like to see idiots fight each other on the forums. *sips tea*

Carry on soldier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • essenceofnightmares
    essenceofnightmares Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It's quite swell. People are too friendly though, so sometimes it gets boring and I would like to see idiots fight each other on the forums. *sips tea*

Carry on soldier.

There just proved our point, our server has the actions and u guys are the b:dirty.

Back to your roleplaying, let us have our fights, of wait we have highest level still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starshadow
    starshadow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I put on my robe and wizard hat...

A certain gm in l2p used to say this xD
    Stupidity should be painful
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    GZ > RQ because RQ doesn't bot or account share like all the other big guilds do.
    eviltj (axegang recruit) got banned for botting (but he'll be back, PWI doesnt permban botters because they'd go out of business if the game was fair, hell even rohan never banned botters), all the panic recruits bot as we all know that the bot site was in panic's guild slogan.

No matter what anyone says, an army of levels 60s and 70s can't take down all 80+. Strategy is irrelevant with such a gap in gear and levels.

Shut the f**k up already, you're a bunch of loudmouth 8 year olds who take the game seriously. Grats to RQ for getting where they are legitimately.

Oh yeah... almost all of the axegang recruits in gz are bypassing the vietnam ban, too, by using proxies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    ya HT is just hilarious. for a server thats PVE you'd think their levels would be higher. also interesting is that their highest ranked pker would place around dead last on the LC list.

so they're not pvping and they're not grinding.

yup, robe and wizard hat.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    Ren. in the last fight between conq and UL they way out leveled us and with "strategy" we managed to hold them for 2.5 hours.. besides, GZ is not AG , GZ is not Panic, GZ is not UL , it's a new guild., that person that was banned was not in GZ so your argument just failed , and we don't have the 80s because of bots, we do because you guys focused on pvp too much
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    There just proved our point, our server has the actions and u guys are the b:dirty.

Back to your roleplaying, let us have our fights, of wait we have highest level still.

Yea, HT people probably spent too much time learning correct grammar instead of playing the game. Best of luck b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yea, HT people probably spent too much time learning correct grammar instead of playing the game. Best of luck b:thanks

want me to try and type with grammar in a...game forum, hell i check this once b4 the game loads and once when game 'unloads' don't have all time for you hun.

and come on, you arguments fail so much that u have to go and personally attack me on how i type?
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you arguments fail so much that u have to go and personally attack me on how i type?

It's a b:cryPVEb:cry player posting in a b:angryPVPb:angry topic, what did you expect ?? lol.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008

they also spend too much time posting in the PVP forums because their servers are a letdown and there's a void in them that the tea parties can't fill.
  • vladan
    edited December 2008
    GZ > RQ because RQ doesn't bot or account share like all the other big guilds do.
    eviltj (axegang recruit) got banned for botting (but he'll be back, PWI doesnt permban botters because they'd go out of business if the game was fair, hell even rohan never banned botters), all the panic recruits bot as we all know that the bot site was in panic's guild slogan.

No matter what anyone says, an army of levels 60s and 70s can't take down all 80+. Strategy is irrelevant with such a gap in gear and levels.

Shut the f**k up already, you're a bunch of loudmouth 8 year olds who take the game seriously. Grats to RQ for getting where they are legitimately.

Oh yeah... almost all of the axegang recruits in gz are bypassing the vietnam ban, too, by using proxies.

U are full of ****,
    if you guys start grinding instead of finding excuses,QQing, random pking, etc maybe u can succeed to defend at least one of territories in a next 2 month's at least once.... but... i doubt
    b:bye
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    lilly90 wrote: »
    Ren. in the last fight between conq and UL they way out leveled us and with "strategy" we managed to hold them for 2.5 hours.. besides, GZ is not AG , GZ is not Panic, GZ is not UL , it's a new guild., that person that was banned was not in GZ so your argument just failed , and we don't have the 80s because of bots, we do because you guys focused on pvp too much

Actually, Wrathy, EvilTj was in GuradianZ at the time he got banned for botting.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    he was?then i must be from another guild then o.O
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    he was?then i must be from another guild then o.O

I was there at the time the gm banned him. Stop trying to cover **** up. Don't make me dig some dirt.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    wow you speak as if it was some kind of conspiracy or something,,geez it's a game lol, as most of the guild and my friends know i was having mid terms you morron >_< haven't it occurred to your mind that i might haven't been there? so grow up abit ,,besides, 1 bad apple doesn't make the whole tree bad . a smart person would realise that,,anyways, if you see any botter report him\her,,other wise shut the f up , at least when conq won against us we didn't bish that much and accuse them of hacks lol,,,just take it and enjoy playing >_< sometimes you win ,sometimes you lose,
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    wow you speak as if it was some kind of conspiracy or something

Sorry, what? What does botting have to do with conspiracy? Do you even know what a conspiracy is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime)
    as most of the guild and my friends know i was having mid terms you morron >_< haven't it occurred to your mind that i might haven't been there?

Have not been where? You obviously were trying to prove, that this EvilTj person isn't in your guild, all tho he is. I did not say that you are botting did I? It was about a one player, not you. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    besides, 1 bad apple doesn't make the whole tree bad

If only you would know the truth behind the scenes:

http://sr-botsmall.top-forum.net/forum.htm http://sr-botsmall.top-forum.net/panic-guild-f49/
    if you see any botter report him\her,,other wise shut the f up

I did and don't tell me to shut the f up, ok? No need for that language.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    i told you to shut up because you are accusing people of something that they did not do , basically your flaming with nothing to back up your claims, i never accused an rq of botting for example,,if i saw one botting however i'll just report ,,it's really simple,,and FYI bl had couple of people banned for botting too,why not go flame them ?,,if you see someone just report him,no big deal,,it really pisses me off when someone goes like
    -X person is this and Y person is that- and it's just bs
    about the two links,,first one i didn't get and second one ,,i said it before >_< GZ Is not Panic for the love of god T_T
    and i didn't mean me -_- i meant the guild ,,the tree =is a metaphor for something bigger since i'm OBVIOUSLY not a tree and OBVIOUSLY not 105 person , then the tree must be the guild D::: i wasn't talking about me :P and i didn't try to prove anything,,al what i did is pointing out that i think he's not in guild ,,and you said he is and idk so instead of assuming and throwing off accusations without knowing anything i simply stated what happened,,that i wasn't there most of the previous period so i really don't know .
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • vladan
    edited December 2008

Owner of that forum is Decky, RL friend with some of guys in Panic, so he let us use forum till we make our own.
    Did u saw there any respond on bot topic or powerlevel ? Nah there is not, and since we finally made own forum we not using that one.

So anyways.. is there any proof with some guy posting about illegal stuffs about pwi from panic guild? nope, just using forum on normal way.. everyone feel free to check out. I would be first one to report anyone who plays game on dirty way, even it is my rl friend or so.

At least when u wanna spam **** on someone, do it with proof instead. In order to save this forums from trash talkers every blaming without proofs should be punished

EDIT: Right click on target> report> SS where gm ban a guy /or/ fraps> youtube - is way to go