RageQuit Territory War Videos

Options
2»

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    So, AxeGanG recruited a ton more people and merged a guild into them. We'll see if the war is good again this week, and if it is, there will be another video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    so will there be another video this week?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    so will there be another video this week?

axeleader was the only char to show up to tw this week for axegang.

it was mostly just a race to see who could get closest to him before the towers killed you.

oh and we punched the crystal a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We punched the living **** out of that crystal.

If I made a video from this week, it would only be the first war (and be about 5 minutes long). After we won the first war, they broke up and joined GuardianZ. I deleted the footage, as there would obviously never be another AGG war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• akakakaaa
    akakakaaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I didn't have time to download the video u made pando so bad b:cry

However, I want to see your new video coming soon RQ vs GuardianZ. Will u make it?b:pleased i hope u will make a Video in the TW RQ vs GuardianZ this week.b:pleased

I will be back to this post to see the video about RQ vs GZ if u do make that video. b:laugh
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Options
    akakakaaa wrote: »
    I didn't have time to download the video u made pando so bad b:cry

However, I want to see your new video coming soon RQ vs GuardianZ. Will u make it?b:pleased i hope u will make a Video in the TW RQ vs GuardianZ this week.b:pleased

I will be back to this post to see the video about RQ vs GZ if u do make that video. b:laugh

Yes, win or lose, I'll be making a GZ video this weekend unless something goes really wrong with my PC.

You can see in the new video there's a couple of parts where my PC slows down like hell and I don't know why. If it keeps doing that I'll stop recording, because being able to play is more important than being able to film it, but I think I found the issue.

If GZ manages to lose this weekend, every single one of them needs to uninstall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Yes, win or lose, I'll be making a GZ video this weekend unless something goes really wrong with my PC.

You can see in the new video there's a couple of parts where my PC slows down like hell and I don't know why. If it keeps doing that I'll stop recording, because being able to play is more important than being able to film it, but I think I found the issue.

If GZ manages to lose this weekend, every single one of them needs to uninstall.

agreed

LOLOMFGLETSMAKEIT10CHARACTERSBECAUSETHATISREALYLNESSCARY
  • akakakaaa
    akakakaaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    b:laugh 35min to take down RQ. b:chuckle where is the movie about ur lost battle pandora?

Pls don't make a movie as" i kill movie" make a real movie about the tw battle thanks i am w8ing for RQ lost battle :) u have 10 lands lv 3 guild and lost to lv 2 guild 1 land (took from RQ).

if u can pls upload it on youtube much easier than download.
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    akakakaaa wrote: »
    b:laugh 35min to take down RQ. b:chuckle where is the movie about ur lost battle pandora?

I would love to see that movie too. But I knew that it was prob not going to happen because of this funny statement.
    mystic wrote: »

And to top it off, Pandoras world chat right as their HQ was about to die. So I am not expecting any videos for this war only because they got pounded so badly.b:chuckle
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    C'mon Pandora, where's the vid?

24hrs since u lost, and still nothing?

Aww it's ok, Aion will be out soon so you can run all the way off the server.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    *poke*

We're still waiting for a vid here. Or do you have a strict "Only vids where we win" policy?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Darkice - Lost City
    Darkice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No video, and RQ gonna lose another land this week, I think no video for that either.
    Darkice - 8xArcher - Lost City - GuardianZ
  • Darkice - Lost City
    Darkice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    *poke*

We're still waiting for a vid here. Or do you have a strict "Only vids where we win" policy?

I believe they have the policy, LOL
    Darkice - 8xArcher - Lost City - GuardianZ
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    darkice, maybe its time to change that sig of yours b:laugh